Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

UK - Sidcup High Life shop opponents told to 'get a life'

edgarshade

Bluelighter
News Shopper

By Tim MacFarlan, Bexley and north Kent
11:53am Tuesday 26th March 2013

With reader comments

OPPONENTS of a new shop in Sidcup selling legal highs have been told to "get a life". High Life in Station Road opened around a month ago and has already attracted attention after advertising free home delivery for canisters of nitrous oxide at £20 for 24. Designed for making whipped cream, they can also be inhaled to starve the brain of oxygen and give users a brief high. A grandmother-of-six living nearby is worried kids have been getting a buzz from the canisters after spotting clusters of discarded cans in The Glade park when out with her grandsons aged three and five.

Builder George Chargers, who helped install the tattoo parlour soon to be opened at the back of High Life, said: "To the people that are complaining, go get a f***ing life." Co-owner Scott Harley added: "We don’t let under 18s in the shop and we have got a clear sign on the door saying we don’t.

More...
http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/news/10313651.Sidcup_legal_high_shop_opponents_told_to__get_a_life_

Designed for making whipped cream, they can also be inhaled to starve the brain of oxygen and give users a brief high.

Pretty sure nitrous doesn't work that way.

There was a shop near me called "Get High" that had a huge cannabis leaf design on the window..

It closed after about 2 or 3 months because of the amount of complaints :\

our's in York was called drugs and guns at one point now its cactus trading

My old legal high store was Roll with It. They opened 4 stores in less then a year. Selling synthetics and roll your own smokes. Now it's a second hand store/tobacco shop. Called Junk in the trunk.

They DEA made them broke, it was quite sad, they were the most friendly people

Last edited:
There was one that thrived near my high school and college. Cannabiz. Was close with the management, but they have closed also. Never sold any legal highs IIRC. Maaaaybe salvia back in the day.

haha this reminds me of the head shop that got closed down in my town because they were stokcing MDPV after the ban; funnies-shit-ever, but kinda sad as they always used to sell me pipes, lighters, and blunt-wraps as a yung ckid.