• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

uk pot heads

Mizora

Bluelighter
Just out of interest has anyone been caught or know of anyone been caught driving under the influence as a result of the new laws surrrounding roadside testing? Or even heard of any cases in local media?

Thanks...just interested to see if they are that mad on it. I live in surrey and haven't heard of many cases at all.

I was aware GMP have scrapped it competent. Thanks for reading.

I always wanted to be a UK pothead. I'm in love with the "cheese" strains. Sigh.

Sorry for the off topic post.

haha but if you were a uk pothead ud be like oh let me guess....you got cheese again! haha- not I enjoyed whilst in my prime toking days!

Cheese is a fantastic all round great strain. Does the job every time and tastes great when cured well. It's too strong for me these days though so I stick to pure indicas.

Can't help ya with your question OP - I don't drive high - it's a bit silly - but know lots of people who do. I'm expecting them to get done for it sooner or later.

Cheese is a fantastic all round great strain. Does the job every time and tastes great when cured well. It's too strong for me these days though so I stick to pure indicas.

Can't help ya with your question OP - I don't drive high - it's a bit silly - but know lots of people who do. I'm expecting them to get done for it sooner or later.

Yeah cheese is good bro, im like you i cant deal with it, well tbf i cant really smoke anymore, makes me a bit paro, too mongy blah blah blah. I dont actually believe it is silly to drive blazed up. I did it for years with no problem whatsoever...in fact id even go to say i drove safer when high, slower, more cautious in case there was feds about.

Maybe when i was younger and get completely blazed too fuck it may not have been good...

Fuk Cheese its all about hazeeeee
true dat.if it are the same tests as they use in Belgium (saliva swab) then they suck very hard.u'll get busted even if u smoked the day before they swab you... if you are a daily smoker u'll get caught everytime... cops dont give a fuck and take your drivers licence for 15 days on the spot, in Belgium that is.

Shit lets hope they dont take up the same ideas here the new road side drug test is bad enough