• Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

UK Police wait 23 days for drug dealer to pass crack stashed up his bum

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
805983-20ee9d02-f9d5-11e4-9416-e181221d5c3b.jpg

POLICE officers waited 23 days for nature to take its course after arresting this man who hid 44 bags containing drugs in his bottom.

Sy Allen was arrested on suspicion of possession with intent to supply class A drugs in March after police stopped the blue Mercedes hire car he was driving in the UK.

The Mirror reported that 30 year old from London initially objected to medical examinations and refused to eat or drink for three days but slowly began eating fresh foods and snacks a week later.

He remained under constant supervision and was seen by a doctor every day, but refused to accept medical help or go to the bathroom.

Officers waited more than three weeks for nature to take its course.

Eventually Allen was taken to hospital on April 22 when became unwell.

Doctors retrieved 24 bags of heroin and 20 bags of crack cocaine, valued at about $2000.

Allan was jailed for 32 months.

“Allen’s behaviour showed the lengths that some criminals will go to conceal evidence, putting themselves at risk of serious health implications,” said Det Sgt Andrew Stott, of Essex Police.

“This case demonstrated patience.”

Source: http://www.news.com.au/world/europe...ashed-up-his-bum/story-fnh81p7g-1227354806508

This guy cracks me up.

errr no, it demonstrated foolishness

errr no, it demonstrated foolishness

more like "This case demonstrated constipation"

This guy cracks me up.

Ha, nice wisecrack, guy is a real crackpot.

Did it say how the drugs were packaged?

I thought bacteria in the gut usually destroy whatever material the "bags" are made of within a few days.

Just think about how absurd all this was to keep people from ingesting a chemical. Sick bastards.

Really...23 days lol?? Would there even be anything to recover? Def don't want to think about the poor med worker that had to sift this idiots dook to find a few grams of class a drug...that probably dissolved away anyways! Who knows maybe the dope made him constipated hah.

He does look a little uncomfortable in that photo, I have to say?

UK police are obsessed with things anal... being strip searched at the local cop shop has been used as an impromtu punishment for may years. Not long ago a bunch of them got in trouble for shoving bottles up each others arses during 'high jinx' at one of their colleges... it probably starts there?

Really...23 days lol?? Would there even be anything to recover? Def don't want to think about the poor med worker that had to sift this idiots dook to find a few grams of class a drug

Yeah shit that was even more densely compacted than the crack. The med worker probably had to use a mini jack hammer.