Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

UK - Police swoop on two 'legal high' shops in Lincoln

edgarshade

Bluelighter
This is Lincolnshire

Thursday, March 15, 2012

With reader comments

Lincolnshire Police and Trading Standards have executed search warrants at two shops in Lincoln which they believe may be selling controlled drugs as "legal highs".

The action comes in response to a number of young people seeking hospital treatment after taking so called "legal highs" bought from premises like these. Many have suffered frightening symptoms like a racing heart beat, breathing difficulties, swollen and constricted airways and anxiety.

Detective Inspector Simon Lovett said: "Our main aim is to raise awareness among young people and parents and to send a very clear message to anyone thinking of peddling harmful products marketed as "legal highs" in Lincolnshire – we will not tolerate it.

More...
http://www.thisislincolnshire.co.uk...l-high-shops/story-15523690-detail/story.html

Look at that video, some idiot manufacturer has started selling Etizolam in a pretty package. MXE is getting banned, I can just see 6-apb, aMT and Etizolam will be the next to go.

Last edited:
Saw the raid myself actually, haha. Mental.

Look at that video, some idiot manufacturer has started selling Etizolam in a pretty package. MXE is getting banned, I can just see 6-apb, aMT and Etizolam will be the next to go.
They sell pretty much all the legal highs available in packages like that, and Etizolam's just thrown in with them and marketed as a party drug which is stupid but a lot of the people buying it there don't know what anything is anyway. I reckon 6-apb (and possibly aMT) will be next, before Etizolam.

^^^ Well, at least there will be some more when they get banned. :)