Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

UK - How to pack up drugs roulette

edgarshade

Bluelighter
This is Wiltshire

7:50pm Sunday 20th May 2012

With reader comments

PACKS containing hard-hitting information about legal highs are the latest means being used to banish the substances from Swindon.

The leaflets are being handed out to users of drug and alcohol services, but will eventually be given out by police, firefighters and ambulance crews.

The advice, written by Developing Health and Independence, a social exclusion charity based in Swindon, warns users they are playing ‘chemical Russian roulette’.

The information, also provided by the national Harm Reduction Works campaign includes how to stay safe after coming off hard drugs and details of agencies which can help.

http://www.thisiswiltshire.co.uk/news/9716680.How_to_pack_up_drugs_roulette/

I think the Russian roulette trope really works because it is fresh and new and nobody has ever heard it before. Excellent work.

I think the Russian roulette trope really works because it is fresh and new and nobody has ever heard it before. Excellent work.

LOL.

I want to hit someone every time some douchebag compares a drug to 'russian roulette' like they're saying something new or insightful.

Worst of all, if it is "Russian Roulette" then its because the government damn-well made it like "Russian Roulette" by banning anything that moves. "Hey everyone! Look how dangerous we made it for you!"