• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

UK heron roa

HezzaD

Bluelighter
hi in UK I think it's heroin number 3 needs citric acid incant inject and I can't get it right with tInn foil ive plugged and sure it worked but other people sa year it don't I'd snort an shot but my nose is always a bit blocked and a bit went down my throat last time but ingot a nod in like 2mins was banging gear

so was there a question here Hez mate?
when my tolerance was low i could get a nod off No.3 b snorted, even one time i drunk some in a glass with warm watr and lemon juice.
but yh i can#'t reallly pin my stuff for shit so i just smoke
and plugging works if you coook the shot up as if you were gna pin it

how much water do you use as more lowers potency don't it unusually do 1ml to two points plug it wait few mins then add another ml water yup there is hate cooking heroin as inget tremors once i dropped my spoon u get from chemist

I want to help answer your question, it's just that you're not being completely coherent, so I don't know exactly what it is. You covered a lot of potential issues in your initial post. Get back to us.

If you're talking about the brown powder, then just snort it mate. From every other post I've seen of yours you don't seem to have a HUGE tolerance for it not to work. I sniffed like 1/4th of a 20 pound bag.

I have no clue of the purity/weight etc but it certainly done the trick. I was with some smack head and he added citric acid to the heroin and just normal water to inject so I'm guessing the stuff I took was 'number 3' heroin.

how much water do you use as more lowers potency don't it unusually do 1ml to two points plug it wait few mins then add another ml water yup there is hate cooking heroin as inget tremors once i dropped my spoon u get from chemist

you got the wrong end of the stick there mate i meant once i literally made a lemon/heroin drink out of scraps and drank it.
reaaaaal real desperation (for someone who doesn't pin it, that is/)

Anyone ever thought of dissolving propylen glycol
with the brown we get,iufse but
other that it dissolves but clogs e-cig i found nothing.
Dissolve to saturation in PG,then gently smoke through smoke bubble(not meth pipe).
No smoke loss,should vape good,etc.Sadly just have my maintenance MS ER,so cant report to You.
ANY ideas?

Never tried, but it vaporizes well with temp controlled vapourizer for weed smoking. The volcano type ones, but it works with the cheaper ones as well.

Yes,i nearly bought a Volcanoe Vap.last friday
but where to put the powder?Surely not on the screen.
Couldnt ask that either cause here pot smokers look down heavily on opie users��
Was looking for a Vaporizer with a glass dish/cup with
Glass Cover so you could see and setable heat control.
Found nothing.Not in headshops nor on Net.
100ml PG dissolve bout half gram pure base .never smoked a e-cig,but off them cancer stix for year now,smoked since 12y. Ecch��
But “bloodbank“last vein i can hit,never groin for me and want to save this for ampoules and when even older.50 already,ughh.35y now,need De Lorean with flux comp.bad(joke even worse,i know).So basically searching,vape ing in smoke bubble and trying not to think of spike!
If a nurse or someone with the Know reads this,i have my second DVT,this time due to cast
and not enough Bloodthinners(rivaroxaban “Xarelto“)
Can finding biceps/triceps vein due to Great help from fellow BL and xept first time teeny bubble,2perfekt hits with great gear still cause big blue bruise looking spots alrhhough no miss due to blood not clotting thus closing vein??

Put some foil on the screen, works fine with mine. It's a cheap volcano copy. Only bothered a few times tho, a toot and foil works best once you get your technique.

Thank You very much,zeebedee79 :)
How would YOU compare it to smoking off foil(vaping).
I totally tried to switch to This ROA but i only
feel it for bout 10min max.Then gone. :-( If i foil enough
it gets me high for a while,and I WANT TO THANK PEOPLE LIKE YOU HELPING OUT VERY FINE!!! Wish
You the BEST!
Now my main Problem is can(have already,all in other Thread)that i have to take Xarelto cause of shattered Knee,torn Miniskus etc.and too little of that while cast on gave DVT.I have asked already too often if a nurse or other med.proffesion can tell me how to stop bleeding
after going into “bloodbank“vein(dont even know name)
but i lost hope someone will.Its my last vein xept groin n neck and just wanna use it few times till that fire gear(0.3)is gone.After 35y.since March i just CANT smoke/vape that! But NO one who knows tells me how to
control those blue ponds that come after perfekt hit cause of that Xarelto.Its last vein xept groin n neck i can use.PLEEEASE,SOMEONE?????
I fear will be still NO.......and i explained it soo often.
I lost ALL real friends and wife...seeing Online is hardly
different,i really wonder if my beloved Monika wasnt right when she always said“This is Hell,once we die we go to better place. Oh well! I like you BL.! Wish you best

Foil is better for me, but if you put the vaporizer on a low heat, just gently heat it then that works ok if you have trouble chasing of foil. Should last longer than 10 mins if your gears good and your techniques ok.

Foil is better for me, but if you put the vaporizer on a low heat, just gently heat it then that works ok if you have trouble chasing of foil. Should last longer than 10 mins if your gears good and your techniques ok.
Thank You very much!
I tried All.methods,got a volcanoe now,but going in inside,below biceps,straight in like groin,bout halfway between elbow and shoulder.maybe is a better angle,but i get dark blood mostly on first time.Great Flash,no.bruising,missing etc.NO ONE USE THAT ONE???
Lifesaver for me!
Love u ALL
MO