European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

UK heroin purity

Hezman94

Bluelighter
I end up getting gear once a month but only one person sells it round here a point a bag I know he does four bag digs nthe colour is always light brown and go darker with more cooking.
I injected just under 100mg today and it was stronger but no nod straight away just gives me energy and feel happy smoking does nothing for me unless the gear is good

So what is the purity in the UK as I got a morphine tolerance so I'm guessin gear don't got.me as hard cos of that
I regret getting gear I bought too many drugs again just to be short on money for ten days and heroin is bad can't believe how weak it is got it from a proper dealer who doesn't take it and it came all compact this dealer it's always in powder the guy from the city half a point was as strong as a point of the ones who take it

man purity can vary from street to street, let's say I buy it on x street and 300m further on street y it's 5 x more potent, I would merge it on OD social but since it's UK related I will move it there and someone will merge it in their heroin thread.

@steewith2ees or @BecomingJulie will merge it for you.

anyway moved.

I end up getting gear once a month but only one person sells it round here a point a bag I know he does four bag digs nthe colour is always light brown and go darker with more cooking.
I injected just under 100mg today and it was stronger but no nod straight away just gives me energy and feel happy smoking does nothing for me unless the gear is good

So what is the purity in the UK as I got a morphine tolerance so I'm guessin gear don't got.me as hard cos of that
I regret getting gear I bought too many drugs again just to be short on money for ten days and heroin is bad can't believe how weak it is got it from a proper dealer who doesn't take it and it came all compact this dealer it's always in powder the guy from the city half a point was as strong as a point of the ones who take it

I assume you're not UK based?

Morphine as far as I know is 4 times less potent than heroin so really to compare the two isn't fair.
The stuff round by me for some weeks was a fent / heroin mix which wasn't that nice & was sssooo potent but in that fent way which really isn't a heroin high, it just fucks you up in a knock you out way & that isn't what people are after one bit. The dealers were gonna get fucked up for selling that as a lot of people were pissed off to say the least & the odd few that do gear round here really aint the kinda people you want to upset shall we say.

How much is "the man" asking on his point bags?
One guy I have in my phone has started to do " 2 for £10" so you can get a white & dark for £10 but they are so small IMHO it isn't worth it, the last few days I've scored several times as my usual man has got some really nice gear in that is scabby & tastes like proper heroin should, I scored off him today & was smoking by 9.30am which is nice.

How much gear you use per day?

I use gear a few times a month I would taje about half a gram In a day mainly smoked and sniffed but if I can find a vein I inject about half a point
I also buy methadone once a week or leave it for few weeks and to get a high I need around thirty but usually take forty. I am taking a break for a good month or two as even taking it like that fucks with my tolerance j get 160mg morphine a day I am in alot of pain and they wanna cut me down to atlwast 120mg and I already vof a cannabis habit I should. E taking my pills for pain only it's always j will buy one lot of methadone to get high one night or l Oxy soon as I get high three four days later I randomly wake up

Morphine as far as I know is 4 times less potent than heroin so really to compare the two isn't fair.
The stuff round by me for some weeks was a fent / heroin mix which wasn't that nice & was sssooo potent but in that fent way which really isn't a heroin high, it just fucks you up in a knock you out way & that isn't what people are after one bit. The dealers were gonna get fucked up for selling that as a lot of people were pissed off to say the least & the odd few that do gear round here really aint the kinda people you want to upset shall we say.

One guy I have in my phone has started to do " 2 for £10" so you can get a white & dark for £10 but they are so small IMHO it isn't worth it, the last few days I've scored several times as my usual man has got some really nice gear in that is scabby & tastes like proper heroin should, I scored off him today & was smoking by 9.30am which is nice.

I didn't think fent had made that much of a appearance in the u.k. that's cheap 2 for £10 it's £10 all the way around by me.
I'm not sure of the potency in the u.k. but my local drug service has recently started a service where you hand in a sample of heroin and they will send it to a lab for testing and you get the results of what's in it and potency in a few weeks. It's a great idea I think,I will post back when I get the results back

I think the rough estimate is around 20% purity for most street gear.

If you have a morphine tolerance you won't feel much from smack because even though diamorphine is more potent, the street stuff is bashed to shit, so in real terms pharma morphine will be stronger.

oooo i know this is from a couple years back but i've used from 2017 till now b n w in south uk (an hour ish from london town lol) and literally the other week there was some maddd dark going around that supposedly killed around 5 or so ppl n ik for certain it was strong af stuff bc my mate had a bit n he banged it on break at his work n woke up to ppl standing over him n he was fucked all couple days, n then he gave me a tiny ass bit to try first smoked a bit - lovely feel n then i banged even less n oof u know when u can taste it yh but it's lucky my veins r fucked n i get too worried about wasting to shoot 247 or i would've died probs.... but yh just made me think, wonder where u r that had that back then lol