• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

UK coke all time high

I would believe that easily. It's never been so cheap and available at such a high purity IMO. But it is not a good drug to use either way.

Grams of import purity material going on the market for below £50. Or delivered to your door by Albanians for 100 a 1.75 in most places.

Addiction rates to both cocaine powder and crack are probably at an all time high. The biggest busts keep getting bigger and bigger. What was alot back in the day seems to be .uch less significant now.

I would believe that easily. It's never been so cheap and available at such a high purity IMO. But it is not a good drug to use either way.

Grams of import purity material going on the market for below £50. Or delivered to your door by Albanians for 100 a 1.75 in most places.

Addiction rates to both cocaine powder and crack are probably at an all time high. The biggest busts keep getting bigger and bigger. What was alot back in the day seems to be .uch less significant now.
£80 a gram is what I'm paying

Not so long ago, someone was 'helping' me acquire coke off the dnm, at £80 per g IIRC. I'm not sure what kind of commission he was taking for his trouble.

Fortuntaely I found out very soon afterwards that I could get the exact same competely identical coke via an ex-work colleague for £20 a g.

None of it did very much for me at all, although one night I'd not been able to sleep at all, probably due to benzo w/d, and that coke did come in useful for rescuing the following day.

It would have been a write off otherwise, but that coke just came in useful to give a pleasant low key boost to the day. Apparently the stuff was meant to be extremely strong too. According to the dealer my colleague got the stuff from. "Meh" is my reaction to that.

Never really found much value in the price to effect ratio. Maybe I'm just naturally confident (read loud mouthed arsehole) but it never did much for me and I've had good gear too. Meth on the other hand...

I taught a Colombian student once, and she informed me that most Colombians, Mexicans, and South Americans in general, don't really take drugs that much. Sure, it's got its problems - but these are countries still very much tied to old traditions, they're very religious and well, drugs aren't really that much of a serious problem (on a national scale)

Should I also point out the obvious that a cartel will make 1000x more money exporting their product to richer countries than they would selling to their much poorer citizens.

Not saying it doesn't exist there - but it's generally much less of a problem than it is here in the Western world. Significantly less.

Just study a map of Europe and then head over to just about any illegal online marketplace. Who are the big consumers? It's pretty obvious the UK, Germany and the Netherlands are the ones who are, shall we say, hammering it on an industrial scale. Just look at the almost total lack of vendors from France (some but hardly any) Spain (almost none) Italy (almost none, or none most of the time) You get the picture - and it's all there in black and white if you doubt what I'm saying. Italy is a good example - yes, a lot of coke may flow into Italy via the port of Naples (for example) - but it also flies straight out again and heads further north into Europe - where the real money is.

I should point out that South America is also quite hot, last I checked.

When the weather gets cold people spend much more time indoors - drug consumption goes up tremendously (along with alcohol, of course) The further south you head into Europe, the less people take drugs or go searching for that narcotic high. Many factors involved - but it really is shaped by the weather, which in turn shapes people's attitudes. It's not rocket science. These people are accustomed to going out and having the odd glass of wine or half a pint of beer at best - many of the youth of southern Europe dig cocktails - and that's the males, not the females. They don't have the "let's get pissed" attitude you find once you head further north. Scandinavia has a massive alcohol problem, to really drive this point home.

I've been saying the UK is knee-deep in a drugs epidemic for well over 20 years now. Nothing new to me. I once stood in a friend's kitchen waiting for him to return. I looked out the window and remembered that the first eighth of hash I ever scored (when I was about 14) was from a house I could just see from the window. That was to the right. Glancing left, I could see the 3rd floor flat of someone who sold ecstasy (not just 3 or 4, but 100s and 1000s) The friend whose house I was in sold bars of hash. After some time he comes back and says something along the lines of "Sorry, I'm late, but you'll never believe this - the guy who lives opposite sells weed and I just had a long chat with him."

That was 4 dealers - at least two of them sold in reasonably big amounts - all viewable from one single kitchen window somewhere in South East London. This was also well over 25 years ago - lord knows how bad it really is now?

As for coke - yeah. 50 quid for 30% marching powder 70% 'mystery powder' - and some of the shit I've read about it being cut with don't sound that pleasant. Even the 'good stuff' tends to do just a little bit more than "fuck all" for me - As I think it was Frank Zappa said? Cocaine is for people who want to say they take drugs without experiencing the high of taking drugs. It also tends to turn dealers into wankers - and show me a dealer who doesn't cut that white powder - at every single step along the way. What is the old expression again? A fool and his money are easily parted.

Last edited:
I taught a Colombian student once, and she informed me that most Colombians, Mexicans, and South Americans in general, don't really take drugs that much. Sure, it's got its problems - but these are countries still very much tied to old traditions, they're very religious and well, drugs aren't really that much of a serious problem (on a national scale)

Should I also point out the obvious that a cartel will make 1000x more money exporting their product to richer countries than they would selling to their much poorer citizens.

Not saying it doesn't exist there - but it's generally much less of a problem than it is here in the Western world. Significantly less.

Just study a map of Europe and then head over to just about any illegal online marketplace. Who are the big consumers? It's pretty obvious the UK, Germany and the Netherlands are the ones who are, shall we say, hammering it on an industrial scale. Just look at the almost total lack of vendors from France (some but hardly any) Spain (almost none) Italy (almost none, or none most of the time) You get the picture - and it's all there in black and white if you doubt what I'm saying. Italy is a good example - yes, a lot of coke may flow into Italy via the port of Naples (for example) - but it also flies straight out again and heads further north into Europe - where the real money is.

I should point out that South America is also quite hot, last I checked.

When the weather gets cold people spend much more time indoors - drug consumption goes up tremendously (along with alcohol, of course) The further south you head into Europe, the less people take drugs or go searching for that narcotic high. Many factors involved - but it really is shaped by the weather, which in turn shapes people's attitudes. It's not rocket science. These people are accustomed to going out and having the odd glass of wine or half a pint of beer at best - many of the youth of southern Europe dig cocktails - and that's the males, not the females. They don't have the "let's get pissed" attitude you find once you head further north. Scandinavia has a massive alcohol problem, to really drive this point home.

I've been saying the UK is knee-deep in a drugs epidemic for well over 20 years now. Nothing new to me. I once stood in a friend's kitchen waiting for him to return. I looked out the window and remembered that the first eighth of hash I ever scored (when I was about 14) was from a house I could just see from the window. That was to the right. Glancing left, I could see the 3rd floor flat of someone who sold ecstasy (not just 3 or 4, but 100s and 1000s) The friend whose house I was in sold bars of hash. After some time he comes back and says something along the lines of "Sorry, I'm late, but you'll never believe this - the guy who lives opposite sells weed and I just had a long chat with him."

That was 4 dealers - at least two of them sold in reasonably big amounts - all viewable from one single kitchen window somewhere in South East London. This was also well over 25 years ago - lord knows how bad it really is now?

As for coke - yeah. 50 quid for 30% marching powder 70% 'mystery powder' - and some of the shit I've read about it being cut with don't sound that pleasant. Even the 'good stuff' tends to do just a little bit more than "fuck all" for me - As I think it was Frank Zappa said? Cocaine is for people who want to say they take drugs without experiencing the high of taking drugs. It also tends to turn dealers into wankers - and show me a dealer who doesn't cut that white powder - at every single step along the way. What is the old expression again? A fool and his money are easily parted.
Best bet is to try before buy or do it with the group.

Switzerland considers legalizing sale of Cocaine:

"Switzerland's capital is examining a pilot scheme to allow the sale of cocaine for recreational use - a radical approach to the war on drugs that is not thought to have been tried elsewhere. Parliament in Bern has supported the idea, which still needs to overcome opposition from the city government and will also require a change in national law. "
"Switzerland is re-examining its stance on the drug after some politicians and experts criticised complete bans as ineffective, with the proposal - currently in its early stages - following trials now under way to permit the legal sale of cannabis."
""The war on drugs has failed, and we have to look at new ideas," said Eva Chen, a member of the Bern council from the Alternative Left Party who co-sponsored the proposal."
"Any legalisation would be accompanied by quality controls and information campaigns, Chen said, with the approach also reducing a lucrative criminal market."

Switzerland considers legalizing sale of Cocaine:

"Switzerland's capital is examining a pilot scheme to allow the sale of cocaine for recreational use - a radical approach to the war on drugs that is not thought to have been tried elsewhere. Parliament in Bern has supported the idea, which still needs to overcome opposition from the city government and will also require a change in national law. "
"Switzerland is re-examining its stance on the drug after some politicians and experts criticised complete bans as ineffective, with the proposal - currently in its early stages - following trials now under way to permit the legal sale of cannabis."
""The war on drugs has failed, and we have to look at new ideas," said Eva Chen, a member of the Bern council from the Alternative Left Party who co-sponsored the proposal."
"Any legalisation would be accompanied by quality controls and information campaigns, Chen said, with the approach also reducing a lucrative criminal market."
Wise words

£80 a gram is what I'm paying

£80 a gram delivered local is reasonable. That's what it cost from the better Albos here.

Whoever said they paid £80 recently on the darknet must not have searched many vendor listings. I would deem anything above £65 a gram to be high priced these days on the market. There are plenty of listings at £45-60 per g that are still at import quality.

Fuck coke anyway. Such a boring yet dangerous drug. Ruins so many lives in it's path.

£80 a gram delivered local is reasonable. That's what it cost from the better Albos here.

Whoever said they paid £80 recently on the darknet must not have searched many vendor listings. I would deem anything above £65 a gram to be high priced these days on the market. There are plenty of listings at £45-60 per g that are still at import quality.

Fuck coke anyway. Such a boring yet dangerous drug. Ruins so many lives in it's path.
I met him in person. Guy in my pub

I gave up DNM coke a while back, with no tolerance that stuff was insanely strong. Tolerance certainty built up quick though. I would not advise anyone getting into that stuff if over 40 as I'm sure your heart is taking some serious damage.