• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

(UK) can you get opioid replacement without them telling your doctor?

That would be a bad idea:p
Then again I would bring DHC to the masses.... And have them all under my thumb..... And take over the world.... and then sued.... but be pain free for the time being
Dont want dhc...please give us some 100% pure diamorphine hcl or morphine sulphate

I ended up getting some toda... yesterday and T''RAH BACK PAIN FOR THE MOMENT!!!!

for all to see for all time
actually, this depends, some states in the US only go as far as 5 years back in terms of what you've recieved. Buuut, anything pertaining to substance abuse tends to be on your file forever unless you have a good relationship with your doc and he doesn't put it on your record, or else i'd be pretty fucked

actually, this depends, some states in the US only go as far as 5 years back in terms of what you've recieved. Buuut, anything pertaining to substance abuse tends to be on your file forever unless you have a good relationship with your doc and he doesn't put it on your record, or else i'd be pretty fucked

Yeh, but we're talking about the UK here. Unfortunately, there are some prices we have to pay for free healthcare.

Here's a mad story my girlfriend told me last weekend. Her dad has morphine addiction on his medical record. His GP was giving him gabapentin for pain instead. But he was told recently he cannot get gabapentin anymore as it is a controlled drug now. So what do they give him instead? Oramorph. I shit you not. Even though morphine addiction is right there on his medical record... from a previous Oramorph script.

All of this is NHS too. No private anything involved here.

I'm gonna assume the reason is that Oramorph 10mg/5ml is not considered a controlled drug under the Medicines Act so the GP ironically thinks they're covering their arse by writing out that script in place of gabapentin as gabapentin is now a CD. But given the circumstances, if he ends up ODing that GP will get torn a new one.

Then again this bloke is an abusive drunk so I fucking hope he OD's anyway frankly. He drinks huge amounts daily and now has a huge bottle of Oramorph which he drinks straight out the bottle so I mean yeah.