Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

UK 25I-NBOME powder warning

tsohnboasms

Greenlighter
hey up guys.
just a warning here that there are some powders being bounded around in the UK right now that are being sold as other things and are actually turning out to be 25i. obviously this is very dangerous and therefore people should be well careful!

I've heard recently (from a relatively authoritative source) that there was a batch of 2CB-fly that was wrongly marked as 2CB sent out, which could also obviously cause some problems too !!

earlier in the year I was given some 25i-nbome powder sold as 2CB - I know this can't have been pure mg for mg because I ingested upwards of 50mg of this stuff - but I now know for a fact that the active ingredient in this powder was 25i-nbome and have seen first hand the terror that this shit can cause, so to anybody out there that has this in powder form (or indeed on tabs) - be honest and straight up about what this stuff is -- alot of people are aware of the nbomes now and don't need to be told that it's LSD or 2CB or whatever, because they know what 25i is anyway and they like it! being straight up with people is paramount or we will end up with hospitalisations and unnecessary shit popping off.

i've had two good friends hospitalised just this year because some moron has bashed a load of 25i up and sold it as 2cb. i myself ingested some of this intranasally and i can safely say I have never tripped so hard in my life. not from DMT, sniffing 2cb or any psychedelic cocktail I can remember. it took quite an incredible amount of mental strength to pull myself thru these experiences and even tho i'm probably better off for having gotten through them, it really is not pleasant having people this close to you become possessed and almost lose their minds//lives.

I were tripping hard and I had to deal with some right next shit popping off, like my best friend trying to bite my neck and my girlfriend biting a chunk out of my wrist!! both ended up being pinned down by groups of police officers and being put into intensive care, tho they are both absolutely fine now... i'm lucky that they're still with me today and that I managed to get thru these experiences unharmed... but the risks involved can't be emphasised enough.

very strong stuff but also very beautiful stuff. this is precisely why people need to be straight up and keep this powder out of peoples hands. get it onto tabs and get those tabs clearly labelled!!

TL/DR::

watch out for 25i NBOME powder being passed off as 2CB or anything else

these things just basically re-iterate that you really must trust your source and test your substances if at all possible.

IMO i don't think NBOMEs should be put out in powder form AT ALL - because it is likely that somebody will sniff it and go off on a next one. They should be on tabs with 25I or 25c or whtever clearly labeled on the back.

stay safe people and remember that just because it might be easier to get rid of 25i by selling it as something else, you could be fucking with somebodys life !! this is grim stuff and it's just totally unnecessary. peace & love. x

How do you know your powder was 25i.
If you ingested 50mg orally it easily could have been anything, you can't tell a psychedelic from another with any amount of certainty just by the effects.
I'm not saying this isn't happening but without any proof this is only hearsay.
50mg of 2cb, especially nasally, could easily fuck someone up badly, some people are more sensitive than others.
If you dosed orally it probably wasn't NBOMe because they aren't active orally.
Perhaps they are in those amounts but I've heard many different conflicting reports and the science behind its oral inactivity isn't understood

However this does carry a good message, be safe, always test your stuff and do half mg test bumps of any RC you by to test for allergies and mislabeled product

How do you know your powder was 25i.
If you ingested 50mg orally it easily could have been anything, you can't tell a psychedelic from another with any amount of certainty just by the effects.
I'm not saying this isn't happening but without any proof this is only hearsay.
50mg of 2cb, especially nasally, could easily fuck someone up badly, some people are more sensitive than others.
If you dosed orally it probably wasn't NBOMe because they aren't active orally.
Perhaps they are in those amounts but I've heard many different conflicting reports and the science behind its oral inactivity isn't understood

However this does carry a good message, be safe, always test your stuff and do half mg test bumps of any RC you by to test for allergies and mislabeled product

Hi. This definitely wasn't 2CB. I've done 2CB upwards of 100 times and in doses of ~35mg+ intranasally and have had strong trips, but nothing like this. I also believe NBOME to be much more powerful than 2CB if I'm honest and I've been around people who have had a really difficult time on both substances. I just generally have found NBOME to be more intrusive and like you have to get over more hurdles to get through it, at least with high doses.

As far as the 'hearsay' goes, like I said in my initial post, I know it was 25i-nbome 'for a fact'. I know this due to the substance being lab tested by a forensic team. The experiences of myself and all of those who ingested it would also suggest that it was 25i, due to the lack of (or at least weak) oral experiences and the madness that came with the unintentional overdoses.

If you look up other posts, like this one for example (http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/...ter-dosing?p=10519282&viewfull=1#post10519282), you'll see that the CK levels of the person were at really quite high, dangerous levels and they experienced loads of muscle tension and stuff. These are exactly the same kind of effects that some of my friends experienced. It was definitely 25i-nbome powder, though like I said I'm not sure it could have been pure mg for mg, because I ingested around 7-8 mg of it intranasally, but this was a Next trip so who knows. Anyway, stay safe!!

25I nbome that is Cut with another powder? whoever did that is probably too stupid to know how to cut something homogeneously (or too stupid to know what the word homogeneously means) and there are probably "hot spots" of 25i in the mixture.....ppl will die

george_zimmer_guarantee.jpg

As far as the 'hearsay' goes, like I said in my initial post, I know it was 25i-nbome 'for a fact'. I know this due to the substance being lab tested by a forensic team. The experiences of myself and all of those who ingested it would also suggest that it was 25i, due to the lack of (or at least weak) oral experiences and the madness that came with the unintentional overdoses.
Perfect, you may want to add that to your original post to avoid future confusion.
This could be extremely dangerous indeed. Powders when mixed together tend to form hot spots from differences in weights and densities and other characteristics of the compound when mixed together.
Fuck the RC market is getting stupidly dangerous, anything to make a buck.
Either do your job right or don't sell drugs, there's no need to recklessly endanger peoples lives.
Thanks for the info OP, it's good to let people know what's going on

I do wonder where this is all going, don't you?

I cannot see a total RC ban it's a legislaive nightmare, I can't see legalisation of other drugs or RC's any time soon, I can't see DEMAND for drug experiences letting up... I can see more & more knee jerk Home Office reactions, I can see more chemists & RC suppliers getting around them & introducing new & sometimes dangerous compounds onto the market & I certainly can see many more reports of RC's being misrepresented & causing problems such as those described or worse still! It's already happening in the UK with the NBOMes sold as other psyches, & with 5-mapb & other APB powders being sold as MDMA!

It's becoming just as confusing & dangerous for us now as it has been for law enforcement all along!

People trying & succeeding to bite chunks out of you sounds hellish enough without the addition of a mach 5 headfuck...8o

Maybe its just me, but from a foreign (Canadian) observer, it seems like the UK chemicals market is subject to a particularly large amount of subterfuge and skullduggery compared to the rest of the world. All of the branded products containing a plethora of things that should probably not be mixed, the constant passing off of one thing as another, and the outright scamming is just mindblowing. Never, in my area at least, as well as every other area I have lived in, and many more that I have travelled to, have I encountered such blatant disregard for a customer's happiness, health, and well-being as I have read about over and over again coming out of the UK. Even when I used to have a 3 gram a day heroin habit, my dealers used to warn me if a batch was particularly strong, and give me extra if it was particularly weak. The one time I got ripped off, due to being sick and not being able to get ahold of any of my regular guys, when they heard about it they gave me back the equivalent of more than double my lost money in product, and a few days later showed me a video of the thief getting his teeth kicked in. Anything to keep a customer. This attitude of abusing the ones who pay their bills is just so foreign to me... Even in the RC market, there was one time (the only time, out of MANY orders) that I was sent incorrect product, and in that instance I was warned the same day the product arrived (it was due to someone misreading a label), and a replacement package was promptly dispatched, not only containing the correct product, but with double my order, and several extra chemicals (in large amounts) that the supplier had deduced I would probably find interesting based on my previous orders. I suppose that since I have always ordered bulk and never dealt with RC vendor sites but rather directly with overseas chemical companies that my experience may be atypical, but it just seems so bizarre to bite the hand that feeds you... What has been the experience of other, non-UK members vis-a-vis customer loyalty?

P.S. To the OP, glad you made it through ok, that must have been a terrifying experience.

Maybe its just me, but from a foreign (Canadian) observer, it seems like the UK chemicals market is subject to a particularly large amount of subterfuge and skullduggery compared to the rest of the world. All of the branded products containing a plethora of things that should probably not be mixed, the constant passing off of one thing as another, and the outright scamming is just mindblowing. Never, in my area at least, as well as every other area I have lived in, and many more that I have travelled to, have I encountered such blatant disregard for a customer's happiness, health, and well-being as I have read about over and over again coming out of the UK. Even when I used to have a 3 gram a day heroin habit, my dealers used to warn me if a batch was particularly strong, and give me extra if it was particularly weak. The one time I got ripped off, due to being sick and not being able to get ahold of any of my regular guys, when they heard about it they gave me back the equivalent of more than double my lost money in product, and a few days later showed me a video of the thief getting his teeth kicked in. Anything to keep a customer. This attitude of abusing the ones who pay their bills is just so foreign to me... Even in the RC market, there was one time (the only time, out of MANY orders) that I was sent incorrect product, and in that instance I was warned the same day the product arrived (it was due to someone misreading a label), and a replacement package was promptly dispatched, not only containing the correct product, but with double my order, and several extra chemicals (in large amounts) that the supplier had deduced I would probably find interesting based on my previous orders. I suppose that since I have always ordered bulk and never dealt with RC vendor sites but rather directly with overseas chemical companies that my experience may be atypical, but it just seems so bizarre to bite the hand that feeds you... What has been the experience of other, non-UK members vis-a-vis customer loyalty?

P.S. To the OP, glad you made it through ok, that must have been a terrifying experience.

UK isn't that bad at all from my experience, your much, much more likely to get real mdma here than you are in the usa or canada. Speed and cocaine are pretty impure here but isn't that an international thing too? and psych's are usually what they say they are too from my experience.

Yea it seems like both the UK and to a lesser extent the US customers are getting alot of research chemicals instead of what they actually pay for. Personally I have never had this happen. It's either the drug I payed for, or it's a complete dud and I have been fucked. I've never gotten something else that actually worked. To be honest I think I prefer to get completely ripped off instead of getting some random chemical. Even if it sucks too.

This is by actual drug dealers though, research chemical vendors have a tendancy to sell what they want as whatever they want.

UK isn't that bad at all from my experience, your much, much more likely to get real mdma here than you are in the usa or canada. Speed and cocaine are pretty impure here but isn't that an international thing too? and psych's are usually what they say they are too from my experience.

I think that its more an issue of who you're dealing with and what you are buying too. Pressed pills are a mixed bag here, but that almost seems to be what many people want. I know many people who say they prefer pressed pills because its always a surprise what results they will get. People buying pure MDMA, at least in my experience and the experience of those I know, are much more likely to get what they're buying. I personally have never got anything other than MDMA when buying MDMA, and that is confirmed by more than just a test kit. Like I said, maybe its just the people I deal with, but that has been my experience. It just seems like you're always hearing about UK vendors advertising some rare chemical and sending out something bog standard in its place, as well as all of the branded products that don't list their contents. It just seems like a mess.

People trying & succeeding to bite chunks out of you sounds hellish enough without the addition of a mach 5 headfuck...8o

Oh man. It was madness. The weirdest thing about the whole trip was that after all the drama and I was back by myself in my room, I had a proper profound experience and was in a really clear zen-like headspace. I felt like I was being helped through it all by some guardian angels basically. I went through a lot that night but I can only imagine what the others went through. It's pretty difficult watching some of your closest friends go through psychotic episodes like that!

RE UK drugs market generally -- it does depend on certain things but you do usually get what you're after. It just feels like everything is getting a bit more extreme though recently, the market is expanding and whenever that happens you get chancers who cut things or try to make a quick bit of cash. It's really quite worrying though that anybody would do this and it should serve as a warning for the future... it's just grim that people as consumers should have to be so careful. We keep getting these PMA deaths as well from bad ecstasy pills :(

Last edited:
hey up guys.
just a warning here that there are some powders being bounded around in the UK right now that are being sold as other things and are actually turning out to be 25i. obviously this is very dangerous and therefore people should be well careful!

I've heard recently (from a relatively authoritative source) that there was a batch of 2CB-fly that was wrongly marked as 2CB sent out, which could also obviously cause some problems too !!

earlier in the year I was given some 25i-nbome powder sold as 2CB - I know this can't have been pure mg for mg because I ingested upwards of 50mg of this stuff - but I now know for a fact that the active ingredient in this powder was 25i-nbome and have seen first hand the terror that this shit can cause, so to anybody out there that has this in powder form (or indeed on tabs) - be honest and straight up about what this stuff is -- alot of people are aware of the nbomes now and don't need to be told that it's LSD or 2CB or whatever, because they know what 25i is anyway and they like it! being straight up with people is paramount or we will end up with hospitalisations and unnecessary shit popping off.

i've had two good friends hospitalised just this year because some moron has bashed a load of 25i up and sold it as 2cb. i myself ingested some of this intranasally and i can safely say I have never tripped so hard in my life. not from DMT, sniffing 2cb or any psychedelic cocktail I can remember. it took quite an incredible amount of mental strength to pull myself thru these experiences and even tho i'm probably better off for having gotten through them, it really is not pleasant having people this close to you become possessed and almost lose their minds//lives.

I were tripping hard and I had to deal with some right next shit popping off, like my best friend trying to bite my neck and my girlfriend biting a chunk out of my wrist!! both ended up being pinned down by groups of police officers and being put into intensive care, tho they are both absolutely fine now... i'm lucky that they're still with me today and that I managed to get thru these experiences unharmed... but the risks involved can't be emphasised enough.

very strong stuff but also very beautiful stuff. this is precisely why people need to be straight up and keep this powder out of peoples hands. get it onto tabs and get those tabs clearly labelled!!

TL/DR::

watch out for 25i NBOME powder being passed off as 2CB or anything else

these things just basically re-iterate that you really must trust your source and test your substances if at all possible.

IMO i don't think NBOMEs should be put out in powder form AT ALL - because it is likely that somebody will sniff it and go off on a next one. They should be on tabs with 25I or 25c or whtever clearly labeled on the back.

stay safe people and remember that just because it might be easier to get rid of 25i by selling it as something else, you could be fucking with somebodys life !! this is grim stuff and it's just totally unnecessary. peace & love. x

I absolutely agree about 25i never being sold as powder. Because what if a vendor makes a mistake and send someone 25-i instead of let's say 2-fa. And that person snorted 30 mgs of it. Wouldn't they die?

But I think the chances of a vendor making that (costly) mistake would be rare, as 25i costs much more per gram than any of the stimulant substances.

But I wonder what is the largest dose of 2-5-i one could take and survive?

And does it work the same orally?I hear someone say you have to take a lot of orally for it to work...if that's true, then I think it's best and safest to never snort anything unless you know for sure what it is.

I absolutely agree about 25i never being sold as powder. Because what if a vendor makes a mistake and send someone 25-i instead of let's say 2-fa. And that person snorted 30 mgs of it. Wouldn't they die?

But I think the chances of a vendor making that (costly) mistake would be rare, as 25i costs much more per gram than any of the stimulant substances.

But I wonder what is the largest dose of 2-5-i one could take and survive?

And does it work the same orally?I hear someone say you have to take a lot of orally for it to work...if that's true, then I think it's best and safest to never snort anything unless you know for sure what it is.
Damn, dude. Ressureacting the dead! This thread is so old.