UGHHHHHH!!!! :(

junglekitte

Bluelighter
Last night I went to a party...was dressed kinda warm because I knew it would have outside areas as well as inside.
I decided to go inside and dance for a while because the music was much better...
all the sudden I felt really dizzy and passed out right on the dance floor from heat exhaustion/dehydration!!! I guess I didn't realize how HOT I really was!!
frown.gif

And during that process I somehow broke my tibia!!! (the smaller bone in your leg)
frown.gif

Now I have to go see an orthopedist and possible get surgery...AND wear a cast for atleast 6 weeks or more! No more dancing for me....ughhhh!!!
frown.gif
AND I can't drive!
Ok just ranting...sorry...I just feel like shit. I'm good at taking pain but this just hurts like a bitch!

No Es BUENO!!!! ACK!
Man, that sucks. Now u can't go to Pitch Black... we'll miss u for sure.
I hope u get better soon!!!
------------------
-=+{PLUR!}+=-
....Motab....

Awwwwe....that REALLY sucks
frown.gif
JungleKitte
frown.gif
! I dont know what I would do if I broke my leg. I guess you have something to learn from this lesson though....and thats to make sure your body comes b4 anything else..period! Well, I hope you have a very speedy recovery. One more thing, I have found that E is an excellent pain killer. Whenever I have dancing pains or something of that matter, I take an E and the pain is *poof* gone. But, I dont know with your broken leg and all, you might think you can start dancing again er something. Neways, sorry to here about this, and again, you WILL have a fast and efficient recovery, believe that!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

later
plur
steve

I know what your talking about Junglekitte. I come everyweek very close to passing out from dehydration but thats really unfortunate about the tibia. I hope you get better soon!
The Doc

I'm really sad to hear you feel so crap and your dancing has been put on hold for a while.
I've had a pretty bad day myself (shit actually) I e-mailed my sister (300 miles away in Wales) complaining and do you know what she said to me:
"I bet you wish you were a dog"(!!)
Yeah thankyou sis, so what ever crap advise
you get from here (e.g this) it can't be as bad as that!!
Take care of yourself and perhaps you could spend your free time deciding THE best place you could next go dancing and it will be amazing. (or alternatly you could invent a devise to actaully turn my sister into a dog so she can prove to me life is better AND she wont send me crap advise anymore!)
------------------
xxLUCYxx
Don't be mean, give us a bean
xx**P.L.U.R.H(ugs)**xx