• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

U.S. Pulling Out of Afghan' : How will it affect the Eurasian Heroin supply?

Gaz_hmmmm

Bluelighter
So the US is pulling out its troops from Afghanistan this year and their allies there, Germany being the biggest, have said with US logistical support they won't be able to stay either.
Now we know the Taliban originally, before the October 2001 invasion were anti-opium and had all but wiped it out in the majority of the country they controlled, apart from a few parts of the North, which was under the Northern Alliance's control, who had been fighting them since the Soviet's had pulled out in 1989 or '90.

Anyway, I was wondering how this will affect supply and prices, as opium supply has been increasing because of cheap electric solar panels powering electric pumps which have replaced expensive and cut diesel and diesel pumps, which are used to access underground water for watering the opium.
If things stayed the same opium would increase and cost would decrease for the next ten years and after then basically Afghan's underground aquifers would be depleted and fuck all will grow there.
But if the Taliban do start taking over and don't decide against needing opium revenue then that predicted scenario won't take place.

I also know that Colombian home-made submarines can now reach Portugal and Spain, so Colombian Heroin #4 could become an alternative if the Afghan' Heroin is lowered or cut off.

What does everyone else think?

Will alternative countries/sources be used for Heroin/Opium and if so, which do you think?

My bet is that, unfortunately, fentanyl will start to fill the gaps in heroin supply like it has been doing in north america for a while now.

My bet is that, unfortunately, fentanyl will start to fill the gaps in heroin supply like it has been doing in north america for a while now.

That's exactly what I fear and with Colombian sub's being able to reach Europe, I'm sure the Mexican cartels will have no problem copying or buying the Colombian sub's and moving over their acetylated opium (Black Tar Heroin) cut with fent' analogues or just fent' analogues disguised as BTH.