• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Types of kratom?

Suboxombie

Bluelighter
Types of kratom to come off suboxone?

Ive never tried kratom before. I'm trying to do a little research and plan on buying online. I googled kratom wholesale and I'm looking at all the different websites and stores and the price range for one kilo is all over the place. I've read that different types and different vain (red, green, white) effect you differently? My use for the kratom is to get off suboxone. What kind/vain would be best for that? I think mostly I've read that people use red Bali for opiate detox. Also, what does horn or horned mean? Red horned? Any help would be awesome. I'm getting so frustrated with this because there are so many websites and online stores. I don't know which ones are reputable and which ones are crap. I don't know which kratom to try, what will help me most. I don't know anything! I just want off suboxone!

When I first started taking suboxone from a doctor, I went in and didn't even have a habit. I had been like 6 months off heroin. But had access to a few suboxone tabs from a friend. And having no tolerance at the time, they gave me a buzz. So I wanted to go to a dr and get my own prescription and told myself, I'll just take them once a week to get a buzz because I don't want to get dependent on them. That lasted about 2 days. I would always snort or shoot it, and I know how bad it is because my veins are destroyed now. Once I knew I needed them, I was oonly shooting probably less than 1-2 mg a day because I knew I'd want off eventually. It started to add up because I was more addicted to the needle...shooting .25-5mg 3 times a day. Then up to 10 times. But now I can't even keep track... I shoot anywhere from 1mg-8mg however many times a day I feel like it. I get nothing from the subs, in fact, lately it seems, the more I take in a day, the worse I feel. I don't know why I shoot it and use it the way I do. I just want out, wtf is wrong with me?!?!?

i NEED kratom to work for me! I want to get it now because I am off probation august 8, I'm going to try to get a hearing to get it ended sooner though. And once I'm off probation, no more subs for me.

Has anyone else used only kratom to get off 2+ years of suboxone abuse? What kind did you use? How did you use it (dosing, schedule), did you taper or just switch to kratom? I also get 60 400mg gabapentins per month that I heard can help withdrawal but i don't know if it will because I'm used to their effect.

PLEASE HELP!!! I don't want to take this shit anymore!

Last edited:
When Kratom was being rumored to be illegal I bought $1k worth of several different kinds. Some from a head shop, some from Austin Tx online and some from California online. I love it. I use it when I want to take time off my Tylenol 3. It takes away opiate detox pain.

First of all, a young leaf is green, mature leaves are red and stronger. Stronger is more sedating, low dose is energizing. Just go to a head shop and buy a little mix and experiment like the rest of us. I would give some away since I have so much. To me, it's nothing more than a luxury item when I don't want to take tylenol. I take 2 capsules (I made) and 1 every hour until I feel relaxed. I hate taking too much. yuck

If you take Gabapentins, you can't feel Kratom. stay away from gabapentin and lyrica. that's all crap.

Bali is a great strain, the best Bali I've had was a tan colored powdered leaf. I've had powdered Bali that was more green and it wasn't as good, it caused more negative side effects.

Generally speaking Bali is the best, it might not be the strongest strain but it is the most economical and if you are using it for maintenance it's the better choice. If you are trying to get high Bali is also a more sedating strain and if you get a good batch it does provide decent opiate style euphoria.

Kratom is shite the high is even worse than codeine(which doesn't even get me high)why would you want to put that garbage in your body.

Kratom is shite the high is even worse than codeine(which doesn't even get me high)why would you want to put that garbage in your body.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. I won't argue that you think Kratom is garbage.

You should read around the Kratom thread and other places that discuss Kratom a bit. You'll discover there are many many people who find Kratom to be a great herb. Many people enjoy the buzz (I do, and I've been up the opiate ladder a few times) and many people use it as a maintenance or taper drug.

So... You think it's garbage, which is fine. That's your opinion. But many of us will disagree.

I'm not really looking for a high that is better than codeine. Not even looking for a high at all. I'm looking to use it to get off IV suboxone. That's why I want to put that "garbage" in my body. Because I believe it's better than the garbage that I am shooting into my veins.
anyway, I don't even plain to use it for long term maintenance. Just for the suboxone detox and paws, and then want to try to wean of that a little at a time.

Ratched do you know why that occurs? Just recently started Gabapentin for Fibromyalgia, RA, and numerous myofascial pain disorders. I kicked Lyrica year + ago as was no longer helping the pain and I gained over 100 lbs while taking. I thought this was a better option, and it's really helped the pain and allowed me to cut back on the pain meds. I supplement with Kratom for the same reason. I've noticed that I am still incredibly fatigued even after Kratom does?