• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Tylenol with Codeine for tooth pain questions help

Available1990

Greenlighter
I have been to the dentist twice in the past 14 days and the second dentist gave me 15 codeine 3 pills with Tylenol. I'm used to taking oxycodone 30 like two days in a row only to avoid withdrawals. (I got hit by a car) so I know not to overdue the oxy because of the aftermath hurricane of pain.

I will be taking my codeine for four days and I'm wondering if this will cause withdrawals that make me uncomfortable? Does anyone have a clue how I'll feel off the codeine? 4 days is a long time.

I have some Promethazine and Ibeprofen 800mg will this be sufficient for any uncomfortable withdrawals if so please include any other recommendations. Withdrawals are like a nightmare. Thanks I'm new so add or inbox me I love to discuss drugs and have some knowledge myself so friends are what I'm here for and good medical advice.

Tony

Nah. That amount isn't enough to build up and then cause withdrawal.

The best recommendation is to only take it if you need it, and stop when you don't anymore. But 4 days isn't that long. (And that amount of codeine isn't that strong.)

I hope your pain subsides soon, though. Dental pain is the worst.

I have been to the dentist twice in the past 14 days and the second dentist gave me 15 codeine 3 pills with Tylenol. I'm used to taking oxycodone 30 like two days in a row only to avoid withdrawals. (I got hit by a car) so I know not to overdue the oxy because of the aftermath hurricane of pain.

I will be taking my codeine for four days and I'm wondering if this will cause withdrawals that make me uncomfortable? Does anyone have a clue how I'll feel off the codeine? 4 days is a long time.

I have some Promethazine and Ibeprofen 800mg will this be sufficient for any uncomfortable withdrawals if so please include any other recommendations. Withdrawals are like a nightmare. Thanks I'm new so add or inbox me I love to discuss drugs and have some knowledge myself so friends are what I'm here for and good medical advice.

Tony
I applaud your awareness and hesitation but there is simply no way 15 codeine pills will cause any sort of withdrawal. You'd likely have to take hundreds to approach dependence in any appreciable fashion.

I'd need 15 to get high only once (half joking)

Nah. That amount isn't enough to build up and then cause withdrawal.

The best recommendation is to only take it if you need it, and stop when you don't anymore. But 4 days isn't that long. (And that amount of codeine isn't that strong.)

I hope your pain subsides soon, though. Dental pain is the worst.
I've taken antibiotics the pain has subsided. Thank you

I applaud your awareness and hesitation but there is simply no way 15 codeine pills will cause any sort of withdrawal. You'd likely have to take hundreds to approach dependence in any appreciable fashion.

I'd need 15 to get high only once (half joking)
Thank you. It was painless just a little easier to use the bathroom, slight sweats. I used them for about 6 days for pain. Wasn't bad at all.