• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Two pills in one day?

thesanmich

Greenlighter
So I'm going to a music festival in about a month and I've decided not to roll for both days due to all the posts on here saying how bad it is.
But will taking two fairly strong pills in one day mess me up the day after? I'm just going to drop it for which ever day I like better, which would be better if it were the second day.

If you roll amazingly on just one, one will do. If you really want, you can redose but it'll worsen the comedown and cause more harm.
Most people I know that comedown bad always roll on the last night. I don't and like to roll on middle days and trip on the last. Is it just the 2 nights or 3? I tend to try to see favourite acts as sober as possible because it's always going to be awesome, and on MD all music is quality.

It depends...if you are planing on double dropping or redosing during one MDMA experience, then yes you will be fine. If you are planing on eating one pill early in the day and the other 5 or 6 or more hours later...you're gonna have a bad time.

Yeah 2 pills you'll be fine. Get em down you and enjoy....unless they are 200mg bad boys where you might be best to half them.

unless they are 200mg bad boys where you might be best to half them.

This. Do NOT double drop/take 2.5 of the 200mg bangers...ever. I did this so you don't have to. I can condense the experience in this for easy reading: 6 hours of incredible and dripping with sweat, followed by the worst comedown in the world (I cried to Swedge like a woman....)

Don't know if what I have is 200mg but from what I'm told they're quite strong.
Do those 200mg ones last a little longer? My actual roll lasts for about 2 hours on average, no more.
I heard drinking OJ prolongs it a bit.

Who knows. Individual susceptibility to the after-effects of MDMA varies a great deal.

I heard drinking OJ prolongs it a bit.

No. Do not trust whoever you heard that from on factual matters.

ebola

It does depend on what pills you're taking and the subsequent content. If they're weak 2 might only be enough to roll. If they're strong, less than 1 could be enough. Let us know pills you have.

Red question marks. I heard from friends they're potent as hell compared to the majority of stuff nowadays. Thinking about splitting half taking them two to three hours apart.

Who knows. Individual susceptibility to the after-effects of MDMA varies a great deal.

No. Do not trust whoever you heard that from on factual matters.

ebola

In fact, vitamin C speeds metabolism and will cause your body to eliminate the drug from your system even faster.

Question Marks are known to be quite strong, two of even the lowest dose ones would likely be too much. How many pills you have doesn't matter, what matters is the dose. I try and never dose over 250mg spread throughout the night, anything over that and I get VERY bad hangovers.