• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

twitching and weird pressure a day after edibles. HELP PLEASE. IS THIS NORMAL?

shesmokesshetokes

Greenlighter
so I used to smoke a lot. recently due to throat issues I have been sticking to edibles, and yesterday I had the worst (and only) bad trip I've ever experience with pot. i had my usual amount, but boiled the butter for twice as long, so i assume it was stronger. the trip was horrible, my entire body was shaking uncontrollably, sick feeling and have a weird pressure in my cheeks that feels as if i need to be sick. i used to twich during my trips, and was twitching uncontrollably the entire time. that was the first time I've twitched like that in a very long time. skipping unnecessary details, here i am a day later, i'm still twitching uncontrollably, and have the same uncomfortable pressure in my cheeks. this has been going on since the beginning of my horrible trip. is this normal? will it go away? i'm having anxiety to the max, this has never happened before. please help!! :? :(

update: i'm on day two, and still twitching. i'm freaked out, when will this end?

Last edited:
Honestly it just sounds like you just triggered anxiety. These are all symptoms I had from GAD back when I didn't drink or do drugs at all. Alcohol and weed used to trigger my anxiety really bad before I learned meditation techniques.