• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Tv150 and heroin

Princelacajj

Greenlighter
I have been doing heroin for past four days. Smoking is the admistered route and I cut a good portion of my pink finger flesh from the tip. I have been going through sever pain. He heroin isn't cutting it. I got two tv150 pills from my senior family member the natorious El grandmadre de chapo. She said they should help. I'm wondering since I'm smoking heroin, will popping these two pills kill me from opiod overdose. Tv150 is codiene phosphate 30mg and acetaminophen 300mg. Please someone with expierence in these drugs help.

I don't know how much H you use but for a user with some tolerance, 300 mg if Codeine wouldn't help much. If I were you, I would just take some OTC pain killer instead. I don't think that taking those pills makes much sense for a H user.

You could also get a numbing topical cream (something with lidocaine, tetracaine, benzocaine, and prilocaine) which you can apply locally; this would help more than the opiates and the NSAIDs by making it impossible to experience the pain from the cut.

I don't know how much H you use but for a user with some tolerance, 300 mg if Codeine wouldn't help much. If I were you, I would just take some OTC pain killer instead. I don't think that taking those pills makes much sense for a H user.

You could also get a numbing topical cream (something with lidocaine, tetracaine, benzocaine, and prilocaine) which you can apply locally; this would help more than the opiates and the NSAIDs by making it impossible to experience the pain from the cut.
yeah i second this. i take high-dose opiates for chronic pain..... i eat through 90 60mg codeine tablets within the first week of the month all they do is help abit.