Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

TV: Stargate Universe

qwe

Bluelight Crew
so there's a new stargate out...

rather than taking place on Earth or on an "Ancient's" mobile colony, this one takes place on an "Ancient" starship a group of people came across, and they can't get back home (reminds me of star trek voyager)

there is military and civilian on board the ship, as well as POWs now. the show is picking up, especially with (nsfw spoiler: )
NSFW:
Rush finding the control room and not telling anybody about it. i agree with rush, young should not be in command :p

Im a stargate geek this show could be terrible and i would still give it 10/10 , i love the black actor he stands out above the rest for sure. Its sorta like voyage except there going the wrong way :p

i liked atlantis and SG1 more, but this one is still fun

this is my favorite show right now. definitely the best of the stargate franchise.

a damn shame its not getting renewed for a 3rd season :(
seems like Syfy is intentionally trying to kill it, by moving it yet again. hopefully it can do better on monday nights than tuesdays, since really the only other thing worth watching at 10pm mondays is Castle, which in theory is aiming for an entirely different demographic, but nathan fillion is so awesome that all the fans of firefly no doubt watch it religiously.

the ads to this look alright, enough to prompt me to watch the others and i've just started sg1. first few episodes are quite cheap and tacky, i hope they get better.

the full frontal in the pilot was the major standout.

its a bit slow to start, but about halfway through season 1, it starts to pick up, and then really takes off for season 2.

cool, man. thanks tath, i'll apply some sticktoitiveness to it then. :)