Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

TV: Scrubs

so, i'm one of those people who gets stuck on things- i listen to the same cd for about a week straight, i dvr every single episode of seinfeld and watch it constantly, when i find a new show like "weeds" on in demand and enjoy it, i watch every single episode (this actually happened when i watched two entire seasons of "entourage" in one day. god, what an amazing don't-even-leave-the-couch-day), and right now i cannot get enough.

i have got a serious thing for zach braff. love him.

and damn...the most recent episode was amazing. yes, it's zany and kooky, and formulaic, but the show is maturing nicely...kinda like the characters (yanno, except for their respective hiccups).

I think Scrubs peeked a couple years ago however there is the occasional good episode every now and again.

The fucking musical made me headbutt my tv a few times due to complete stupidity.

Still one of the best shows of all time though, imo.

I have a profound distaste for scrubs.

I saddens my heart to know that the team is also responsible for the awesome Clone High.

I kinda like this show but anyway, people who frequently watch this show may be interested in something - I discovered the name of the Janitor:D I'm not kidding either I have proof.

the last season as in the one before the strike?
or the one airing now?

The new season is pretty "meh" they're just retreading old ground, should have ended already. Also ugh courtney cox. Scrubs is one of those shows where the supporting cast is a lot funnier and more interesting than the main cast. Love Cox, Todd, Kelso, Janitor etc. Have come to despise JD, Turk, Karla, Elliot, etc.

Reruns still crack me up "save it for the bathhouses sport"

The fact that the Janitor is probably actually Neil Flynn is pretty clever too.

Scrubs was great for 2 seasons, then got really hung up on acquiring famous guest stars and going over-the-top-goofy.

The new season is just bad. I think they're trying to establish the new interns as characters to potentially carry the show once Zach Braff and Judy Reyes/others leave, but I just think the new characters are even more annoying than the old ones. Also, I get that they are working with a much smaller budget than they were at NBC, but I still think that giving up half an episode to one broken-up dialogue scene is cheap. Nothing happens anymore. People just talk. It just feels lazy now, like actors and writers alike are just phoning it in until the show finally gets cancelled.