View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines Turn 2C-b into powder

catman121

Greenlighter
I have these 2c-b rocks that I want to make into the pink powder. How do I go about doing that?

Just crush it up. Powder is just crushed rocks/crystals, that is literally the only difference.

why do u want it to be pink? for Harm Reduction point i could understand but really only thing that comes to my mind is the horrible shit thats been sold as "tusibi" what has been mix of different drugs ... if ur wanting to make profit from it people will surely pay more for it as rock(being a rock does sound sketchy unless u mean little crystals) as pure than funky looking weird powder that after googling they will think its some random mix of things

I find the powder I have to be tan, I could see maybe a slightly pinkish tan. It doesn't matter what color it is. Color is simply due to very slight impurity, even 0.0001% can produce coloration with some impurities. Pure white is the best quality. It won't turn it pink to crush it, but that's how you make it powder. The color might look slightly different when crushed into powder than it does it rocks.

I have seen pink, tan, and white crystal.

The pink and tans contain impurities that can be washed out using freezing anhydrous acetone btw. Expect to lose some of the mass though

Most of the pink stuff is from South America. It is a cartel batch called 'Tusi' or 'Tusibi', containing MDMA, Ketamine, Caffeine, and various adulterants but little to no 2C-B.
Use your method of choice to crush the powder up as finely as possible without losing any.

Most of the pink stuff is from South America. It is a cartel batch called 'Tusi' or 'Tusibi', containing MDMA, Ketamine, Caffeine, and various adulterants but little to no 2C-B.
Use your method of choice to crush the powder up as finely as possible without

😣 what I'm saying is that there is def pink 2cb out there. FREQUENTLY the hydrobromide salt of 2cb is pink, again. Because it wasnt fully cleaned.

I find the powder I have to be tan, I could see maybe a slightly pinkish tan. It doesn't matter what color it is. Color is simply due to very slight impurity, even 0.0001% can produce coloration with some impurities. Pure white is the best quality. It won't turn it pink to crush it, but that's how you make it powder. The color might look slightly different when crushed into powder than it does it rocks.
Yeah IME the tan and pink stuff actually become slightly darker over time. I assume it's because of oxidation of whatever those impurities are.
Shulgin says there are also several different polymorphism of the hbr which can also maybe explain the variations in color. Sadly, there havent been many studies specifically about synthetic byproducts like there have been with say MDMA. One of the detected impurities is n acetyl 2cb which suggests it followed a certain synthetic route