• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Tucker CarlZYN

dosesfromcinco

Bluelighter
Never been a nicotine guy really, been seeing a lot of different people talking about its benefits recently as long as its in a clean form. I had a brief period where I was vaping nicotine when I had to quit smoking weed and the kids didnt ruin the good JUUL pod flavies yet, but otherwise never been a smoker really. Drinking doesn't count but even then wasn't even really a drunk smoker (or a drinker.)

Picked up some ZYN's like a few months ago and literally everytime I just try and enjoy a 3mg gum pillow, I just end up getting sick and throwing up from likely too much nicotine for my tolerance.

Basically, is it worth my efforts to make myself enjoy these things? And don't just say yes because you're painfully addicted to nicotine and you use them. Let me rephrase... Will nicotine pouches bring any positives to my life, or just another addiction I don't need lol

No, it's such a stupid addiction. While nicotine does have some impressive nootropic effects, it's massively offset by the addiction.