• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc tsolpidem/ambien i. v use....

sn0wm4n

Greenlighter
hi, used years this med. i. v etc...
whats ur opinion about that..??

hi, used years this med. i. v etc...
whats ur opinion about that..??
If u want me to he serious, i think it's retarded to IV that drug. There Is no recreational fx iving it. Ur actually risking a pulmonary embolism by iving pills.

Yes it isnt worth the risk of injecting pills and wont change the nature of the high drastically. I'd went through a phase where I was plugging Zolpidem frequently and it just kicked in much faster and was more potent. Would that would be pretty sure that the effects will be pretty similar to that of an intravenous injection. Try exploring it in that manner, not every drug is meant for a needle. It kicks in really fast orally as it is you know, be safe out there. Give rectal administration a shot, ignore the stigma.

~Charlie

Last edited:
Ambien sucks lol. Surprised anyone would IV it.

I've never known why people like ambien as a recreational substance. Most people prescribed it are trying to get the hell away from it. It's like the worst Benzo-like substance ever invented. You black out and not in a fun way where you don't care about anything. People have gone outside to drive on ambient and done the scariest things without a single memory of any of it!

How are you bb?! I was worried about you with the quarantine and all. Will you be okay if you catch the virus? It's not fatal for you is it?

Might be a good idea to correct the spelling in the thread tittle 🙂

Hi... I asked som opinions of that, cause its hypnotic/psyked...
Here midatsolam costs about 20€ each.... Tsolp. Only sleep aid... Some psykonauts n me think mid. Is waste of money cause tsolp. About 2-3 € each.
I allways use sterifilts.... 🤔👍