• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Trying to identify an apparently new-ish substance, street name "Color," heard of it?

FigureItOut

Greenlighter
Trying to identify an apparently new-ish substance, street name "Color," heard of it?

A friend of mine is raving about how amazing this drug is called "Color," says it feels like a combination of LSD and DMT and lasts 6 hours and there's very little crash (I'm skeptical of his description). He tried it in Hawaii I think. With such a simple street name, I'm having immense difficulty figuring out what the hell it could actually made of. If anyone's heard of this, let me know!

Thanks

Unable to find anything on what this could be. This is one of the things that is terrible about prohibition and the black market; even when the seller claims it to be a certain chemical and not just some slang word you still have no idea it that's what it actually is and/or what other compounds may be present without testing. If I had to guess I would say it is probably some newish RC psychedelic because if it was a classic, i.e. LSD, they would most likely just say acid. But again it's just speculation.

Yeah, that's exactly how I feel about the situation. From what his description sounded like, it reminded me possibly of a 4-aco-dmt or similar designer analogue to what, psilocin or something IIRC? He claimed it did not last as long as acid and there was very little afterglow of any kind. Said it was controllable and mentally clear. I'd say he described it a bit like a 2C- chemical but the dosage sensitivity across people of different body mass wasn't there.

According to Erowid, colour is a street name for 4-HO-MET.

Ah nice, it's known :)

Was typing up a whole response assuming it would be a rather local nickname or the word 'color' is just too ubiquitous... but yeah 4-HO-MET is pretty damn malleable and compared to psilocin much more forgivable.. also at a nice 'tempo'.. light on the body.. ideal in many ways although i had a bad reaction the very last time i tried it.