• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Trying to get intoxicated

Sydney Carton

Bluelighter
I have u beers, 7 30gm oxy, and 8 3-4 xannies. What order should i take them to maintain safetly? Ive done this before fore hought my blue light ldies and gents

I think tolerance should be taken into account aswell. What is your tolerance with the 3 substances you mentioned above

I have u beers, 7 30gm oxy, and 8 3-4 xannies. What order should i take them to maintain safetly? Ive done this before fore hought my blue light ldies and gents
Based on your typos I'd say you've adequately achieved your goal! 🤣

Although on a serious note and has been noted: that's a pretty hard core combo. and dosage tolerance or no not? And not sure which is worse i.e. if those are legit pills or other. Point being that 8 x 3mg - 4mg legit Xanax would fuck me up on its own let alone the rest. Hopefully there's more filler in those pills than anything else.

I can take 10mg xanny easy, beer im a bit of alight weight, and I can 60mg on xannies and wake up on keyboard. THey are just al suppressant (eexcept my weed whichis a stimulant/depreseant/hallugign all in one Thanks for the help folks of blue light

I'm assuming you're already intoxicated man, because you're having trouble typing even a couple of sentences correctly. Don't be the guy who thinks he knows better than the drugs because he has used dangerous combinations before and survived. I think you're already deceiving yourself regarding what you can handle. I really can't recommend that you take anything else, as you're already having difficulties with communication. I would advise you to sober up, even just a little bit, then revisit all of this.

Alcohol, Benzodiazepines and Opioids together is about as dangerous a venture as one can take part in. I really want you to consider not taking anything else until you have a more stable frame of mind. It's not a matter of intelligence or foolishness. It's common for users to get intoxicated or to blackout, then not be able to judge their level of intoxication accurately. This is especially true for Alcohol and Benzodiazepines and you have both on the menu.