• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Trying to figure out the logos

Swiz2

Greenlighter

I know the Warner bros and the other one is most likely donkey Kong. Anybody have any idea what press the vehicle is?

The picture isn't good but I haven't seen it before. Try taking a photo of that pill on its own, and apply light from the side, not the top. Make sure you take a photo directly, don't take a photo then take a screenshot of a phone screen looking at the photo.

Remember that pills with the same logo don't always have the same contents, so you should still test any pills you have before consuming them.

The picture isn't good but I haven't seen it before. Try taking a photo of that pill on its own, and apply light from the side, not the top. Make sure you take a photo directly, don't take a photo then take a screenshot of a phone screen looking at the photo.

Remember that pills with the same logo don't always have the same contents, so you should still test any pills you have before consuming them.
Yeah I understand. I have tester. Just want to know the logo name. Thanks.

Also, the photo is not mine.

Sorry if it's repeating the obvious but MDMA hydrochloride is a white solid usually encountered as a microcrystalline powder. Be suspicious of any pills that are not pressed into a pure white tablet.

Be suspicious of any pills that are not pressed into a pure white tablet.
Why necessarily though? They can just add coloring with the binder when they press it, right? I've never consumed MDMA (yet) but for stuff like the pink Tiktok pills I see at my school, it could be just MDMA but with pink coloring, correct?

Last edited:
Why necessarily though? They can just add coloring with the binder when they press it, right? I've never consumed MDMA (yet) but for stuff like the pink Tiktok pills I see at my school, it could be just MDMA but with pink coloring, correct?

Well - high quality tablets can usually be identified because they are pure white usually with a slight twinkle of crystals. But they also use custom dies with a clean and clear logo on the obverse and a break line on the reverse. They are generally bevelled as well and the very best have a shellac coating.

So a badly made pill using an off-the-shelf die that aren't white and aren't even one colour but speckled and lack bevelling, break line and shellac is a good sign that the pill is BADLY made.

It costs money to add a dye and when combined with a speckled finish, it suggests that they added dye to the binder, not to the entire mix going into the press. Adding a dye also messes up presumptive tests. If you have good product, why would you seek to undermine a test that would SHOW that it was a good product? Coloured pills really began to arrive as testing became available.

It doesn't preclude the product from being good, but if you go back to the 80s and early 90s their were Doves, Callies and Sunrises. All of them showed the signs of high quality production. All were white. I admit they cost a lot more but they did always have 120-130mg of MDMA in them so their was some kind of a standard.

But I guess one could add green dye to milk. It would still be perfectly good milk, but it would hardly inspire confidence.

As prices dropped and more organised crime got involved, we saw a lot of very dubious things. One was the action of taking good pills, crushing them down and making more low quality pills. Since people weren't aware of what speckling could mean, adding a colour to prevent this wasn't effective. Then MDEA, MDA and even worse things like 4MTA (seen in Flatliners) turned up. The makers or rather the wholesalers no longer cared about the end user.

I THINK that is why MDMA powder became popular - and I've NEVER seen that coloured. It's chunky crystals that would be hard to fake and of course, it's ideal to test with EZtest or whatever.

I understand what you mean now, I just never saw a white m pill/tablet out on the streets. Granted, I've only ever get to see them from shady and dubious high school seniors who try to make the younger kids think popping xtc every week is cool and "litty" and charge like 25 for a pill. I'll keep this in mind for when I do eventually consume MDMA. Thank you.

As I said - it's not proof, but logically, a pure white tablet well pressed is much more likely to be what it says than some shady speckled thing with a stupid logo.

It's worth looking at Ali Baba to see the dies the Chinese provide. The people I used to know paid for custom dies so people would KNOW it was their product - because they could charge more.

I understand what you mean now, I just never saw a white m pill/tablet out on the streets. Granted, I've only ever get to see them from shady and dubious high school seniors who try to make the younger kids think popping xtc every week is cool and "litty" and charge like 25 for a pill. I'll keep this in mind for when I do eventually consume MDMA. Thank you.

BTW it's well worth investing in an EZtest single-use MDMA test-kit (only about the size of a matchbox and packaged in plain brown box) is well worth the investment. I read the Pill Report thread and note that MOST ecstasy tablets contain bath salts, amphetamine/LSD mix, p-TAP or even more
dubious compounds.

Sadly, back in the 80s a Dove cost £20 but it DID contain 125mg of MDMA and that was your entire night out. All you did was buy 1 bottle of water
and keep refilling it from the tap in the bathroom.

Now even MDMA-containing pills only have 60-70mg of MDMA and so you need 2. A lot of people have complained that even when one takes an
appropriate dose, the effects are just not like 'MDMA used to be'. I have my own theory. I do not use the dark web but I notice that a gram of really
high quality MDMA powder costs £60 which would work out at £76.50 per 'Dove'.

I conclude that bath salts are much easier to make. The precursors are not controlled, the chemistry is easier and the product is stronger. It's being sold as MDMA, as amphetamine, as methamphetamine and as aminorex. I read a nasty story recently. Some guys did a deal to buy quite a lot of meth and to test it, one of them took a line appropriate to pure meth. He had a seizure immediately and almost died.

So please, be careful. It's worth $3-$4 to ensure that what you get IS MDMA. Even then do go through all of the appropriate tests.

To be fair, I used to joke that from 2012 - 2018 you'd be hard pressed (no pun intended) to find a white round pill. And they were easily some of the best years for mdma purity.

It's just food dye.

Pills now are almost all cutouts (odd shaped)...good luck finding a white pill with bits of crystals on it.

Cutouts are also, by and large, a bit better than a regular round pill because anyone can grab some OTC meds and call them ecstasy tablets - but not everyone can lay their hands on a pill press and shaped stampers. Not that it means very much though... because there are, obviously fake cutouts. Still, if they were all just white pills then I've no doubt we'd be seeing a lot more fakes/dodgy pills than we do now

Last edited:
Sorry if it's repeating the obvious but MDMA hydrochloride is a white solid usually encountered as a microcrystalline powder. Be suspicious of any pills that are not pressed into a pure white tablet.
Your point about being suspicious of pills that don't match this description is spot on. Illicit substances can vary widely in appearance, and inconsistent or unusual colors or shapes in pills can be a red flag for potential adulterants or impurities. It's crucial for individuals to prioritize their safety and well-being by being vigilant about the substances they choose to consume.
Are you an aspiring designer, small business owner, or content creator eager to take your projects to the next level? Look no further than our extensive collection of free photos and logos, like hawaiian border. We believe that creativity should know no bounds, and that's why we offer a diverse range of high-quality visuals at your fingertips, without any cost attached. Dive into our user-friendly platform and discover a world of possibilities. Whether you're designing a website, crafting compelling social media posts, or creating marketing materials, our library has you covered. From breathtaking landscapes to sleek and professional logos, we've curated a selection that caters to a wide range of creative needs.

Last edited:
To be fair, I used to joke that from 2012 - 2018 you'd be hard pressed (no pun intended) to find a white round pill. And they were easily some of the best years for mdma purity.

It's just food dye.

Pills now are almost all cutouts (odd shaped)...good luck finding a white pill with bits of crystals on it.

Cutouts are also, by and large, a bit better than a regular round pill because anyone can grab some OTC meds and call them ecstasy tablets - but not everyone can lay their hands on a pill press and shaped stampers. Not that it means very much though... because there are, obviously fake cutouts. Still, if they were all just white pills then I've no doubt we'd be seeing a lot more fakes/dodgy pills than we do now

Dyes are commonly added to disguise the fact that the product is impure. There was a period when people referred to 'Speckled Doves' and a quick GC-MS revealed that their was a dimer present (in small quantities) that resulted in a slightly off-white product.

But the producers still didn't add a dye,

You have to remember that this was when MDMA was really expensive and the police hadn't really caught on. So whoever was producing them had a vested interest in ensuring the quality was consistently high.

https://mixmag.net/feature/interview-with-the-dealer