L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

trying to decide....

brokenwings89

Greenlighter
my bf and i have had problems from the get go in our short 4 mo relationship. buthe most persistant and prevelant one his constant masturbation, i have discussed my concerns (and grievences) with him. but it hasnt stopped. we startedto do mutual masturbation which helped a lot, but recentlty he has woken me up (he does it in bed next to me which shakes the hell outta th ebed...i hate it) even after i had helped him "achieve his goal" i do not have a low sex drive and am bewildered as to what the hell the problem is. after the last episode i slept on the couch, we didnt speak much the today until dinner and then goofed around and i was hoping things were gonna even out. then he was off to his comp (like he is all day) and abruptly at (10 pm) went off to bed, well t masturbate and then bed i guess......i kno this can read as if it was a joke but its not. and its an ongoing painful thing added to a list of crap. i just dont know if i should keep trying in this relationship or just let it go. would appreciate any advice.......ty

So his constant masturbation is the main problem in the relationship?

Does he take any medications or drugs like meth?

I used to get woken up to being touched by my ex. I found that to be annoying. It felt extremely violating. It felt like being molested.