• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

trying things from your kitchen? (herbs)

may35

Greenlighter
I was just interested in reading any of your experisences trying to get high on things you find in the kitchen. I bought a salvia divinorem (plant in a pot) last weekend from online & i just got it today, it looks very beautiful. Now my mom has asked me what it was & i simply answered the truth, a plant in the mint family for decorating my room... maybe it was half the truth!
Anyways, since most drugs were accidentally discovered & its fun self experimenting (better then what most other 16 year olds do ^-^ ), i decided to try some things in my kitchen before i jump on to the 2cb & salvia plant i have!!!
Parsley & coriander were disgusting & had no effect at all. I tried other herbs too but what caught my attention was the hibiscus leaves.. my nana gave them to my mom to releive stress & migranes (the bag is under my moms pillow kinda like lavender).. so i thought to myself hey this hibiscus plant has similer properties to the cocaine plant when drank as tea soo...
I made tea with the hibiscus & it was fuck8ng horrible, it smelt good but very bitter so i decided to smoke some... i dont know if this is in my head but after smoking the leaves rolled in cig paper i felt a lot calmer & my head was so much clearer...

I just wanted to know if anybody has tried hibiscus as tea or smoked or chewed, or even other herbs. Or is it just me & my screwed up mind. Nevertheless i enjoyed it very much!!!!

^^^^

Most kids try this before they have access to real drugs.

As far as I know usually the only thing that people have in their kitchens that can get them high is nutmeg which you can try if you want but I'll steer clear.

Never heard anything about hibiscus though, maybe it's possible it might work, but it's silly trying parsley and coriander.

At least read up on if anyone even makes any CLAIMS that an herb can get you high.

If there isn't a single report online of a certain herb getting you high then most likely you won't be the first to discover it so you can experiment if you want but it probably won't get you anywhere.

Iv heard of people placing parsley with the likes of Jwh018 so i wanted to try it but without the spice ^-^ im just not sure im ready i can take that 25mg of 2cb... i certainly wont do salvia at this stage yet..

Iv heard of people placing parsley with the likes of Jwh018 so i wanted to try it but without the spice ^-^ im just not sure im ready i can take that 25mg of 2cb... i certainly wont do salvia at this stage yet..

Who says parsley can get you high??

I'm pretty sure that's probably bullshit.

Salvia is great, I've had fun with it many times.

it's very intense though.

But you won't likely find anything in your kitchen to get high off of other than nutmeg.

There was a period when I were young and had learned how to extract oils, that I made oil out of every herb that I could get my hands on and smoked em, which is a fair few.
The results were an incredible variety of tastes from yummy to putrid, with absolutely zero highs to be found.
Keeping in mind that these were concentrated oil extractions.

There is a good reason that you can easily get a hold of your standard selection of herbs and spices.

The parsley in your synthetic cannabinoid spice mix is only an inactive container for the chemicals, it doesn't do anything by itself. Smoking it to get high is like sticking pieces of paper under your tongue and expecting to trip because lsd comes on little pieces of paper =D

As a postscriptum,

When I was sixteen we had a great time trying exactly this even though we never found anything that got us high. We smoked tea, dried strings from bananapeels ('I think I'm starting to feel something' ), someone even once could tell us smoking the skins of peanuts would get you high, so off we went to buy a lot of peanuts and we had a fun afternoon peeling them and rolling them into joints. Etc.

It's much like that Cramps song, I need a new kind of kick/ something I ain't had

The only herb (not technically I guess) that stuck with me, was cayennepepper used as a nootropic: I would take a little bit every day and after a while my mind became sharper, and I was more focussed. Not a quick high though.

may35,

If you're 16, I recommend against using recreational psychoactives. Perhaps you consume caffeine already. I recommend waiting until you're 21 if you consume anything else. Your brain isn't fully developed yet. Give your brain some time.

may35,

If you're 16, I recommend against using recreational psychoactives. Perhaps you consume caffeine already. I recommend waiting until you're 21 if you consume anything else. Your brain isn't fully developed yet. Give your brain some time.

Not to be a downer, but the brain has been shown to continue developing through the mid 20's into the 30's and possibly for the course of a human life. So I'm not sure that it's valid advice to suggest someone abstain from psychoactive substances until 21.

Saffron is a good common spice with a reputation as a stimulant. Pretty expensive though.

Somebody on bluelight reccomended camomile for anxiety so I thought I'd give it a try. Most I had was eight bags in a tea at once with no noticeable reduction in anxiety. Even tried growing the stuff and having it fresh. Closest I've been.

While it's not an herb, my parents kitchen often had DXM in the form of Robitussin in one of the cabinets.

Also, unwashed poppy seeds in bulk can make a nice soothing tea.

You probably have herbs growing around you that may help. Try chicory root/opium lettuce, they both grow everywhere around here

Anyone have any thoughts on how to potentiate sorrel? I've got some tea chilling in my fridge tonight and my goal is to make this my strongest batch yet.