View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Trying the last lysergamide I've yet to take, ETH LAD

PsychaStevic

Bluelight Crew
So I've taken almost all of the Lysergamide class substances, except for some of the more rare ones, the last that I've yet to indulge in is ETH LAD, which I've recently acquired a sheet of. To everyone that's had the opportunity, how would you say this compares to, say, 1p LSD, 1a, or Lsd 25? Anything to know before diving in? I plan on taking two 100 mic blots

closest to LSD25 for me - very much in the middle and evenly spreading.

ETH-LAD has it's own visual style, headspace and body high. I actually prefer it over any of the lysergamides you mentioned. In fact, if you have got access to good cheap old LSD-25 I don't see any reason for spending your money in 1P-LSD or ALD-52 except for the novelty. ETH-LAD or AL-LAD are own beasts of their own that deserve a special place in our drug stash.

It feels like a more heavy and hardcore psychedelic experience than that of LSD-25/1P-LSD/ALD-52/AL-LAD, and that's what I love from it oposed to why I hate AL-LAD (Soft, lackluster, toy-like psychedelic experience). That's the reason I would choose 2C-E over 2C-B 99% of times as well.

Though, there are some people sensible to it, that seems to experience a lot of nausea and/or don't enjoy the trip at all. That's not my case <3

You have got plenty of information on the ETH-LAD Big&Dandy

I've only tried it once, but found it similar to LSD in visual style, but unique as well, and stronger visually by a good margin. The come-up is more intense, but then it drops into a really warm and peaceful mind state. I found the mind state similar to mescaline in a way. There are a lot less racing thoughts. The body feel is quite lovely, warm and velvety.

I'm still working up to getting my own supply of ETH-LAD and AL-LAD before they disappear. I really need to do it soon because I don't want to miss out on the opportunity.

ETH-LAD has it's own visual style, headspace and body high. I actually prefer it over any of the lysergamides you mentioned. In fact, if you have got access to good cheap old LSD-25 I don't see any reason for spending your money in 1P-LSD or ALD-52 except for the novelty. ETH-LAD or AL-LAD are own beasts of their own that deserve a special place in our drug stash.

It feels like a more heavy and hardcore psychedelic experience than that of LSD-25/1P-LSD/ALD-52/AL-LAD, and that's what I love from it oposed to why I hate AL-LAD (Soft, lackluster, toy-like psychedelic experience). That's the reason I would choose 2C-E over 2C-B 99% of times as well.

Though, there are some people sensible to it, that seems to experience a lot of nausea and/or don't enjoy the trip at all. That's not my case <3

You have got plenty of information on the ETH-LAD Big&Dandy
Sounds like the perfect chemical for me. When it comes to Psychedelics i thrive on the intensity of the experience, i enjoy mind blowing visuals but even more so i enjoy when the chemical tests you internally, like a heavy come up that can really throw you for a loop and make your body/mind start racing.

I've only tried it once, but found it similar to LSD in visual style, but unique as well, and stronger visually by a good margin. The come-up is more intense, but then it drops into a really warm and peaceful mind state. I found the mind state similar to mescaline in a way. There are a lot less racing thoughts. The body feel is quite lovely, warm and velvety.

I'm still working up to getting my own supply of ETH-LAD and AL-LAD before they disappear. I really need to do it soon because I don't want to miss out on the opportunity.
I'd read your report on erowid, which was the inspiration to get my hands on this substance. It sounds like a great experience with the intense comeup

Is there any chance for a loss of ego on this substance or is it more stable in terms of mental effects

I'm not sure if you call it ego loss, but it can be so discombobulating that you completely loose track of the material plane and time. That happened to me on 300µg. I felt it was unproductive to go that high, but maybe it would be a more useful/positive experience if I had gone in expecting to go so far out.

Edit: Sensually (visual, auditory, taste, touch, imagination) it has been one of the most fantastic substances. Maybe my fave. I also like that it's a little less maniacal than LSD. It's more powerful than LSD IMO, with a much steeper dose curve as you go up above 100µg.

Last edited:
AFAIK,
getting ego loss is not a given at any time, but if you dose high enough you will black out, that is a given.
ego loss is more of a dose plus mind set plus luck kind of thing.

I'm a big fan of eth-lad, on its own it's decent fun, however when you do a 50-50 mix with either lsd, 1p or 52, it changes everything.That 50-50 mix is my personal favorite for both sexual activities & for meditating (great visuals too!). About a month ago I did 250ug of each (500 total).

I recently combined a tab of ETH-LAD with a tab of ALD-52 (100 µg each) and watched "The Neon Demon". The most amazing thing about the experience was how *good* the body load felt. My muscles had been sore and tense from working out the day before, yet under the influence of this combo the tension suddenly turned pleasurable... heck, even *breathing* felt amazing at the peak. And yeah, "The Neon Demon" is definitely one of those movies you want to watch on psychedelics. Both the visuals and the soundtrack felt nothing short of amazing.

That said, I still think I prefer ETH-LAD own its own due to the higher visuals-to-mindfuck ratio. With ALD-52/1P-LSD, the tail end of a trip is mostly dominated by mental confusion. With pure ETH-LAD you're still getting light visuals pretty much up until the point you finally manage to fall asleep ("Ok, it's 3AM, I'm just going to go to bed and do a bit of reading on my Kindle... wait, since when did the Kindle have an animated Sleep Mode screen?")

For me 150 mg was pretty intimidating for my first time even though recently i had been a bit disappointed by the potency of other trips... yea it's closer to LSD than say AL-LAD is to either, but it still has it's own character I agree. I also get a distinct set of effects with it:
- tracers / blurring
- severe attention problems

Also I get highly impressionable, possibly even more so than on LSD.. and am prone to big mood swings / getting panicked and switching instantly to deeply peaceful happy and unified feelings. On mushrooms I always hated that and felt like i was being toyed with... however with ETH-LAD it does leave me in a similar awe and like I should respect it more and underestimate it. Multiple trips with it now have I felt like I could get a heart attack from switching so much from bliss to 'oops I broke my mind and will be retarded for life' yet overall I am super enthousiastic about it.

Last time with it was pretty recent and I took 100 or 125 µg with a few hits of regular acid and had a crazy trip that seemed like a spiritual revelation but also involved wacky hallucinations and an alternate interpretation of a movie i watched... some trips with it I go to the park etc, usually at a lower level of intensity, other times I hang around inside but have loads of fun..

Yes it does involve a lot of mindfuckery and confusion and things that don't exactly sound so great on paper, but i am a big fan somehow... seems like it has twice the adventure potential of acid.. :)

Don't be too bold with it, it's potent.

For me 150 mg was pretty intimidating for my first time even though recently i had been a bit disappointed by the potency of other trips... yea it's closer to LSD than say AL-LAD is to either, but it still has it's own character I agree. I also get a distinct set of effects with it:
- tracers / blurring
- severe attention problems

Also I get highly impressionable, possibly even more so than on LSD.. and am prone to big mood swings / getting panicked and switching instantly to deeply peaceful happy and unified feelings. On mushrooms I always hated that and felt like i was being toyed with... however with ETH-LAD it does leave me in a similar awe and like I should respect it more and underestimate it. Multiple trips with it now have I felt like I could get a heart attack from switching so much from bliss to 'oops I broke my mind and will be retarded for life' yet overall I am super enthousiastic about it.

Last time with it was pretty recent and I took 100 or 125 µg with a few hits of regular acid and had a crazy trip that seemed like a spiritual revelation but also involved wacky hallucinations and an alternate interpretation of a movie i watched... some trips with it I go to the park etc, usually at a lower level of intensity, other times I hang around inside but have loads of fun..

Yes it does involve a lot of mindfuckery and confusion and things that don't exactly sound so great on paper, but i am a big fan somehow... seems like it has twice the adventure potential of acid.. :)

Don't be too bold with it, it's potent.
Excellent description. Could not have said it better myself.

Coming down on the very tail end of the journey today, decided against the 200 and went with 100 mics and was very thankful i did, went with a few friends to the nearby springs, had pretty much come up by the time we parked and the place was packed with hundreds of people so i found a spot in the shade kind of isolated to sit in and watch some people play Cornhole for an hour or so. This drug felt like it just stayed at its peak for hours and hours, the come up was more intense that that of LSD, 1p or 1a, but nothing unbearable at this dose, just a higher bpm and my mind raced a little more than usual. Overall beautiful trip leaning towards gold's and silvers in color/trails, the trails were extremely extended, people/cars would pass and id continue to see them for a good 4-5 seconds. Walking into the springs i got the weirdest feeling of deja vu like I'd been in that exact same spot with those exact people before, it was weird and hard to explain the way i felt when it happened but overall this was a fantastic chemical and I'd venture to say possibly my new favorite psychedelic.