• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Trying LSD blotter for the first time! Need Advice!

riddler2k7

Bluelighter
Hello in a few days I'm going to try lsd. Each blotter is 105ug and I'm getting two. I've already got some good advice, like be comfortable, maybe think about stuff you're having trouble with, and kind of just go with it. I heard writing down stuff is very helpful. Since this is my first time is 105ug a lot? They say one to test the waters, two to three for a large dose and five to six to melt. I just want to test the waters, can I even just do half since I'll have two? And I have been told to get a black light to make sure what I'm getting is in fact lsd. Basically any knowledge or advice is great, already got so much from a friend here, but more could never hurt!!!! Ooo and what about smoking marijuana? Is that a bad combo, some places say it makes it better, just wanna be sure. Thanks in advance!!!!

I always keep an Emotional Checklist handy, my counselor gave me one. you can find one online and print it out.
When im on LSD or MDMA my feelings get the better of me and i use the paper to keep my emotions in check and write down what im feeling and why im feeling it. helps me keep stuff i perspective.

Also make sure you have activities planned, my only bad trips occured when i dropped acid with nothing to do but lay in bed and think. that never turns out good.

I always keep an Emotional Checklist handy, my counselor gave me one. you can find one online and print it out.
When im on LSD or MDMA my feelings get the better of me and i use the paper to keep my emotions in check and write down what im feeling and why im feeling it. helps me keep stuff i perspective.

Also make sure you have activities planned, my only bad trips occured when i dropped acid with nothing to do but lay in bed and think. that never turns out good.

Any type ok, like just listening to music and playing videogames? And thanks for the help so far.

Music is great, try listening to music you don't normally listen to. My first few time i just listened to "acid music" cuz it was trippy.
But try Chopin, Tchaikovsky, or even rock music you don't listen to. classical/romantic era music can be super trippyyyy on acid.

Videogames are fun but don't play online, just play single player. Cartoons are fun to watch.
And DEFINITELY get the movie Fear and Loathing In Las Vegas. That is THE movie to watch while tripping it is the go-to movie i pop in as soon as a bad trip starts for me

Thank you so much for all your advice! And is 105ug a lot for a first timer?

Thank you so much for all your advice! And is 105ug a lot for a first timer?

i did more than that my first time but i have a mind meant for tripping. some others might freak the fuk out at a high dose.
TAKE ALL YOU WANT but know the risks and have a Sitter with you (a sober friend you trust)

Perfect dose to start. Video games are fun, but half the time you'll just be running into walls and getting lost in designs.... Oh the plants in halo 3 and walls in fallout...

105ug is a perfect dose.

I advise being around nature, exploring the countryside of LSD is really nice

Interesting. Had never thought of that before.

Just go into it knowing it's just supposed to be fun and don't be around too many people. Don't be around people that will mess with you. As with weed, I tried to smoke and it did make the experience a little more intense but I also felt when I came down on the weed, I came down on the LSD and cut it short. Not sure if this is truth but my trip only last a little more than 4 hours whereas I usually take a 6-9 hour trip.

Set and setting is everything. I suggest maybe listening to some lectures from Terrence McKenna to learn more about the psychedelic expirence. Also music is wonderful on acid make sure it's happy music. You won't want to listen to any new age rap or loud fast paced music. That always is just too overwhelming for me. I'm pretty typical and really enjoy Pink Floyd on acid. The Dark Side Of The Moon is really a trip while tripping. Video games are hard for me on acid I feel it's hard to register my thoughts through a controller when I want to control the character directly through my mind, but that's just me. Just remember acid is a safe drug and it will all be fun and love for you. Do not worry one bit.