• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

trying IV cocaine?

why IV with one of the most unstable drugs ever?
so many things that were used to cut it
fuck that...................

Oh Coke

So I tried banging cocaine bout one week ago...I do have an addictive personality so probably wasn't the smartest decision....after first try went on almighty bemder....called outta work forr a few days...hookers....booze....I initially wasn't too impressed....changed suppliers and did same amount I normally did and holy shit!! Bell ringing with the most violent vomiting but I honestly didn't care bout the vomiting cuz I felt so good. So I thought that was the most euphoric feeling ever until I did same with a lil bit of h, now I have only done H a few times before...years ago...but a whole new level..can't describe...best rush of my life...only did one bag of H as I'm not a daily or even monthly user...but bellringing with waves of warmth...that being said, I have too many respnondsibilities so I have my fun and then done...but as others have stating...? Very dangerous...you bet, ? Very Addictive...unbelievably, and if you like to party occasionally it'll ruin every other drug...if someone breaks out some lines you'll wanna make a mad dash for some needles n dope...that being said...best feeling of my life...glad I can't spend time chasing it cause I wud