• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

trying coke for the first time

livinginahaze

Bluelighter
someone can get me some coke and yes i want to try it but im afraid of getting ripped off. he said i can sample a line before i pay him. will that be enough to know its legit or does it take more than one line to get high? any sure way to know its legit before you buy it? dealers are so damn sneaky i dont wanna buy fake shit. also how easy to over dose is it? basically whats the best way to confirm its legit coke and for a first time user how much should i do at once?

Hi there, as far as I know it will be legit if he is saying that you can try it before you buy. Just buy a small amount and then you will know for next time but most dealers wouldn't let you try first if they are planning to rip you off. Unfortunately when it comes to buying street drugs you just have to take the chance. I've been ripped off a few times but that was when I didn't know much. .
Good luck.

If he's letting you sample it since it is your first time you should feel a numbing feeling in your throat followed by a drip. Just know its cocaine and cocaine is one of the most commonly cut drugs you can get. Nothing is quite like your first line you'll never feel that exact feeling ever again. I would suggest you buy a dub (20$ worth) just to see if you like it and not spend a ton of money.

Yea, dude is probably being cool, because if you like it, you'll call him. Anyway, you will know pretty fast if its real. I don't like coke, because like posted above, now a days its stepped on a lot. I'm sure you'll know right away. All I can say is its an effect like posted above, you'll feel like you've never felt. Zoom Zoom.

Not in every instance does 'good' cocaine numb the facial area. You can get decent stuff that doesn't numb.

It's great that you can try before you buy, my incling is that you are not getting ripped off. Make sure you watch him when he wraps the cocaine though, as he could switch products from the line you're originally going to take.

In terms of taking too much. 0.5g-1g is plenty for a nights session.

Good luck.

Not in every instance does 'good' cocaine numb the facial area. You can get decent stuff that doesn't numb.

It's great that you can try before you buy, my incling is that you are not getting ripped off. Make sure you watch him when he wraps the cocaine though, as he could switch products from the line you're originally going to take.

In terms of taking too much. 0.5g-1g is plenty for a nights session.

Good luck.

Yeah true a lot of people use Lidocaine and Novacaine to make that numbing feeling. But if you dont feel a numbing sensation at all 99% the time its garbage.

You shouldn't go over more than a half gram for your experience, if it's a first time thing. Taken too much can freak you out and will bring on unexpected reactions. Your best bet is to try a line to make sure it's legit, then get about a half gram for yourself. But do not snuff all in one go. Seeing what doses work well for you will help you as to what to buy in the future.
Good luck, and hopefully you came across actual cocaine!

Prolly legit but like everyone else says keep an eye on him if he has multiple bags choose your bag and ask to sample from it specially. I haven't done Coke in years but my understanding is it ain't what it used to be so don't go expecting to blast off

I personally never felt anything from a line... First two lines reminded me to my first black tea experience when I was four maybe. Also they put everything in coke nowadays... I noticed it helps against depression or bad mood and this seem to influence next few days after consume (The reason I buy it sometimes.).

Also what you said about adding Lidocaine / Novacaine similar stuff. I have noticed that stronger stuff makes less numb, but again that stronger stuff doesn't have to be coke. One can choose among different colors here. Also most people are taking it IV, so they are the main business and satisfying the shooters (Who mainly care about flash.) is they main concern.

Thanks for everyone who replied, I'm pretty sure it was legit cause I felt great seconds after doing the sample line. I bought a g and me and my brother did it all in one night so I just had half a g myself but it was a good night. Honestly it felt a lot like adderall only less speedy, it was an upper for sure but more mellow of one than the amps I typically take and it only lasted about an hour after I did the last line but the come down was practically nothing compared to any other upper I've done. So I can't say for sure it was coke (I've never done Molly and I probably wouldn't notice the difference) but whatever it was got me nice and high so I don't think I got ripped off I just can't say with 100% certainty it was coke. It numbed my nose and my lips I remember but I don't think thats a for sure sign it was cocaine and not just cut with some kinda painkiller