View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

trying acid this weekend First Timer

chris_columbia

Greenlighter
Any suggestions? I've done dom up to 5 tabs 25mgs(Dioxymethylamphetamine) shrooms up to 2.5 gs, 1200mg dextromethorphan (I've done dxm over 50 times probably) and smoked weed and some other pharm stuff. I'm fairly experienced and have a strong mind, I'm always the sober sitter for my friends even when I'm tripping balls I find it easy to get my buddies chilled out, I'm not sure why but I can handle drugs a ton better than anyone I've met.
so should I start with 1 tab? Would I be able to talk to people? Anyone want to share their experiences or trip reports, I'm open to hear em all.

Acid has been a slang term for LSD long before there were NBomes around. These days some ppl will misrepresent NBomes as acid but it originally was used for LSD and still is.

I use the search engine, I just like to hear FIRST HAND some people's experiences, especially from people who might not have taken the time to write up how it was.

If you've already done mushrooms and DXM then I wouldn't really overthink it. You'll be fine, the only thing about LSD that kind of bothers me is just how loooooooong the experience is. By the end of it I'm usually ready for it to end, even though the experience is generally enjoyable. The only thing I'd recommend is having at least an eighth of weed on standby. That's just me though, I love smoking weed on LSD and if I don't have any it really bugs me lol

If you've already done mushrooms and DXM then I wouldn't really overthink it. You'll be fine, the only thing about LSD that kind of bothers me is just how loooooooong the experience is. By the end of it I'm usually ready for it to end, even though the experience is generally enjoyable. The only thing I'd recommend is having at least an eighth of weed on standby. That's just me though, I love smoking weed on LSD and if I don't have any it really bugs me lol

Precisely the type of answer I was looming for, thanks!

The only thing I'd recommend is having at least an eighth of weed on standby. That's just me though, I love smoking weed on LSD and if I don't have any it really bugs me lol

Weed can increase the strength of LSD and increase anxiety and paranoia for some people, so this is questionable advice. I myself like to smoke with LSD, but for the first time I strongly recommend waiting to smoke until long after the peak. If weed normally calms you down, it might do the exact opposite when you are tripping on LSD.

How can acid be anything on a blotter when the term was coined for LSD umpteen years ago when it was the only thing on blotter?

Acid = LSD

Weed can increase the strength of LSD and increase anxiety and paranoia for some people, so this is questionable advice. I myself like to smoke with LSD, but for the first time I strongly recommend waiting to smoke until long after the peak. If weed normally calms you down, it might do the exact opposite when you are tripping on LSD.

Yeah that's true. Personally speaking though I find it to be an incredible combo.

i want to try tripping and smoking klip dagga flowers. but i'd say that you'll do good :) just have a good setting and pick a good day to trip. also i would start out with a tab to see how strong it is and then take some more if you feel comfortable with it.