• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Try MDMA again?

Chaotic220

Greenlighter
About 5 months ago my friend landed in the hospital after taking what they though was MDMA. After staying over night and going through hell, she recovered fine. She's been saying she wants to rave again but hasn't since this incident. I just bought us tickets for a show here. She's telling me she wants to try out MDMA again but she's really nervous. When she landed in the hospital, she took about a gram and had about 5 shots of tequila in her system. This time, she's saying she'll want to take about 3/10 of a gram. I'm just worried about her, especially since she's nervous a month before the event. Any words of advice? I know only she can decide what to do but, if you were in her situation what would you do?

How about taking 1/10 of a gram and test the "molly" beforehand? Set rules like no alcohol, only water. And only have 3/10grams on your person. Don't be carrying around grams of untested "molly".

Well first of all, you need to find out what you're actually taking. What if it isn't actually MDMA?
Not to mention you are mixing alcohol with it, a bad reaction can definitely occur if you don't know what you're taking.

Get the marquis test kit. It only costs $10-$15 and can be used around 80 times.
Also, 3/10 of a gram sounds like a high dose. Try lowering the dose depending on her weight. Consider something like 1/10 of a gram and then another 1/10 a couple hours into the roll.

I was in a similar situation just this past weekend. MDMA can be a relatively safe drug to use, but in combination with alcohol, some people can have bad reactions. Just don't drink.
Also, what the hell. A gram of MDMA is just too much.

Over what period did she use this gram of 'MDMA' (was it tested?) - Doing a gram of MDMA may sound crazy to a lot of people but in all honesty its possible and if you have a tolerance, pretty easy.

No tolerance - I would start on a higher initial dose and then taper (two boosters etc). After a while the 'loved up' feeling simply stops - your then left with a speedy like high (some enjoy this experience) but it comes with a higher body load, this can then go a few ways - your limbs can either feel reaaallllyyy heavy so dancing is hard and you start to stagger about - or your simply gone and even though your mind is destroyed you still enjoy the sensations of moving to the music.

Honestly It sounds like they know nothing about mdma. I would suggest researching a substance before ingesting. Also test and weigh out doses before hand so shit like this doesn't happen.
Popping a gram of a unknown substance with 5 shots in your system sounds like a good way to die...

☆ technically not trying mdma again if you've never had mdma

She took the gram all at once about 4 hours after drinking the margarita. Her weight is about 230 lbs which I guess is why she thought she needed more to feel it. She's now thinking of taking .2 and the event we are going to.

She took the gram all at once about 4 hours after drinking the margarita. Her weight is about 230 lbs which I guess is why she thought she needed more to feel it. She's now thinking of taking .2 and the event we are going to.
A gram at once? Wow that is insane. General rule of thumb for someone without a tolerance is about 1-1.5mg/kg or 0.45-0.68mg/lbs. So for someone her weight that would mean 100-150mg, preferably on the lower end of that because women are more sensitive than men. A gram is 7-10 doses, waaay too much to take at once. Also not smart to combine with alcohol. If a full gram is what people generally take around you, you can be sure your drugs are very impure or something else other than MDMA altogether. Get a testkit. If your MDMA is very pure, 150mg (preferably 120mg or something) is plenty, you won't need more for an amazing experience