L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

trust issues, travel for work...madly in love

memphis10

Bluelighter
I've been with a girl for about 3 years now. She means the world to me and I want to marry her one day.

Out relationships have had its ups and downs. She lives in a small town over an hour from me and it has caused some issues. We did break up for a short time at one point because I found out shed been cheating on me. She is a stunningly attractive girl and in a small town she is like the crown jewel and she's cool as shit so she naturally has alot of guy friends.

Here's the current situation:

I moved her to Memphis earlier this year. Before she left she had been using meth and lying to me about it so I knew I had to get her out of town so we moved states. Unfortunately Memphis is where I was an IV dope addict and eventually I got us both on the needle and we lost everything. We were closer than ever, best friends, engaged....but super strung out. She got a 10000 insurance settlement we spent in a month, became homeless, I sold my car for drugs pretty much, we got arrested...twas bad. So we moved back to NC, except I had to move in with my mom and her her mom. We had spent every day for 9 months together and were closer than any two people can be, now we are apart.

Less than two weeks of moving back and being clean I pulled my life together. I got a job making over 50k a year, company car, got healthy and stayed clean. But I travel for work, at least 3 weeks out of the month usually. I had a similar job before the Memphis move and that's when she was using meth and lying. We broke up for about two weeks when I landed this job and when we decided to work it out and I went to see her I found out she's been using again, slamming ig now like I showed her in Memphis.

We agreed she would stop and I believe she has. It's only been a week but she seems to be doing good. I am just so scared for her. I travel and i can't be there and I'm so worried she's going to lie to me. She doesn't work so she has no money for it but she's got all these guys who will give her shit and it terrifies me with her history. I don't want her to relapse but id rather her get high than cheat, but I feel like meth and sex go hand in hand...especially when a guy is giving it to a beautiful girl.

I'm so worried. I fly out of town for two weeks tomorrow. I love this girl more than i love myself. I would die for her. I feel responsible for her after I got her strung out on heroin in Memphis. I feel like I have to get us both back on track. We were engaged, I guess technically still are, we got rid of our rings to pay bond tho. I make enough to where I can get us a place in the next few weeks and get her out of her town and into my area where she doesn't have the temptation and connections. She literally has guys throwing drugs at her where she's at.

Any advice on how to handle this? It's hard working 7 days a week on the road and losing sleep over this at night.

Ouch man, tough sitch....

Can she somehow come with you? Make a little vacation out of it?

I know it's not what you want to hear, but if she can so easily cheat on you and lie to you, I'm not sure she's as in love with you as you think. Would you cheat on her just to get a hit of heroin? If the answer is no, and you can't honestly say she'd answer the same, then you might have some deciding to do. It absolutely SUCKS, but man, think about the future. Do you want to live the rest of your life worrying that your fiancee/wife is going to shoot meth and have sex with another man every time you turn your back?

And now's the part where I have to ask, how much reason has she given you to be so distrusting? Is there a chance you're being paranoid? You said she cheated on you, which sounds like a cold hard fact, and would be an eternal deal-breaker for me, but I know some other people can move past it. Do you think maybe that part of her is behind her, and you could potentially still be affected by it?

I hope you get it figured out man. Being helplessly in love with someone is difficult if they're not on your page.

Women love guys more the less they see them. Guys are the opposite.
I know this because i teach Math at Denman college. trust