View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Truffle tripping how do we go about it?

Thcmagic88

Greenlighter
Hello wonderful people out here :) We need some help/opinion/advise while tripping on Truffles
just a brief background on what may help to chalk out a idea.
We are marred couples considering to try Mexican truffles when we visit Amsterdam next month!!:D I am a regular pot smoker and have experienced small dose of LSD before may be a quarter of a blotter ( not much really )8) some MDMA here and there,my wife though has never experienced any Psychedelics apart from MDMA ( if you may consider)and had a time of her life.I make her have pot tea and pot butter when she's sick or on her cycles helps a great deal,once she over did the butter and had mixed experience of euphoria and paranoia, she went a little out of control but managed to walk back home by her self ended up throwing up,perhaps the canna butter didn't suite her.s there

Now I am very eager to try out truffles when we reach Amsterdam, though my wife's a little unsure about going for it since her previous experience after eating Canna butter was undesirable and she had hard time
So based on this can some one help with following thoughts which is racing in my mind

1) whats the suggested dose(grams) of truffles per person? ( I was considering 5 grams Mexican) to begin
2) how long will the trip last?
3)let's not go there but Is there any way to contain bad trip? ( just incase)
4)best time and place to munch and trip?( was considering parks or should we stick to hotel room)
5) since it's the first time for both of us can we trip on alternate days one being a tripper and other being the sitter?(it's just two of us out on holiday)

Thanks and Much love!!!!