• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Megathread True Crime

RUC4

Bluelighter
Do we have any bluelighters who love true crime?

Has anyone heard of the podcast My Favorite Murder? Anyone a fan of Cold Case?
Where are my True-crime-in-bed-by-9 friends?

Here here! I'm a Sword and Scakebman myself. Even pay for the subscription.
Now we're talking!
I'm here for Sword and Scale. Let's talk about it.
What about documentaries or new shows? Seen the newest Cold Case season on Netflix?

Now we're talking!
I'm here for Sword and Scale. Let's talk about it.
What about documentaries or new shows? Seen the newest Cold Case season on Netflix?
They have a new one? I watched all the other ones a yr ago but I had already seen them like back in the late 90's, early 2000s. We are talking about the documentary show? right?

I used to be a true crime aficianado back in the days before you could just watch whatever you wanted whenever you wanted.

I am a night owl so I'd often be watching tv in the middle of the night and back then all that was really on at that time was true crime shows, informercials and golden girls reruns or whatever and I had very little interest in the latter two.

Nowadays I still watch some true crime on youtube but I'd say it makes up less than 5% of what I watch because there are just so many more options these days.

Haven't seen the cold case I think. I'll check them out cos I like cold case stuff.
My favourite part of SandS (I'm a SAShole lol) is the police interrogations. Fucking so interesting, makes me wanna be a murder detective, but then I'd have to join the force and be a uniformed twat enforcing laws I don't believe in.
I think I'd be a great cop and it'd be fun, but if I found drugs on someone I'd just confiscated with a wink unless I had another copper there.