TRT issues

blue comet

Bluelighter
Right now I'm on 200mg test and .25mg arimidex per week. It works decently. Not ideally, but well.

Previously I was on 200mg test, .25mg arimidex, and 500iu HCG and originally I felt MUCH better. Better sex drive (but no morning wood for some reason), better quality erections, better appetite, some more energy. But, shortly after I got a good routine with this, I began having problems with the HCG. It would cause water retention in face and chest, kill my energy, and make me feel completely lousy. I would usually have to take .5mg arimidex to combat this, and while it did the trick, it left me brain dead and with other symptoms of low E. It was too many problems so I just stopped the HCG.

So, anyway, I obviously want to feel how I feel when HCG was in the picture but I don't want to deal with any of the side effects. Is that even possible? Or am I just out of luck?

I've also noticed that my metabolism and hunger isn't what it used to be when I was on 500iu HCG.

Was the HCG sending my E2 too high? I always feel better when my E2 is low. I remember feeling amazing for a while and my E2 was a 7.

Right now I'm on 200mg test and .25mg arimidex per week. It works decently. Not ideally, but well.

Previously I was on 200mg test, .25mg arimidex, and 500iu HCG and originally I felt MUCH better. Better sex drive (but no morning wood for some reason), better quality erections, better appetite, some more energy. But, shortly after I got a good routine with this, I began having problems with the HCG. It would cause water retention in face and chest, kill my energy, and make me feel completely lousy. I would usually have to take .5mg arimidex to combat this, and while it did the trick, it left me brain dead and with other symptoms of low E. It was too many problems so I just stopped the HCG.

So, anyway, I obviously want to feel how I feel when HCG was in the picture but I don't want to deal with any of the side effects. Is that even possible? Or am I just out of luck?

I've also noticed that my metabolism and hunger isn't what it used to be when I was on 500iu HCG.

Was the HCG sending my E2 too high? I always feel better when my E2 is low. I remember feeling amazing for a while and my E2 was a 7.

Did you have blood tests to confirm E2 levels whilst on hCG..?

How often were you taking hCG..?

When I first started doing that routine with HCG, my e2 levels were at like a 7. But then they slowly crept up to like 28-35 range, which killed my sex drive and didn't give me a lot of energy.

I took 500iu of HCG once per week. Typically, I did HCG & arimidex on Mondays, then test cyp on Tuesdays.

When I first started doing that routine with HCG, my e2 levels were at like a 7. But then they slowly crept up to like 28-35 range, which killed my sex drive and didn't give me a lot of energy.

I took 500iu of HCG once per week. Typically, I did HCG & arimidex on Mondays, then test cyp on Tuesdays.

Maybe your E2 was too high, (7 is higher than range) because your timing or dose of arimidex was incorrect.. The half life of arimidex is about 46hrs, plasma test levels should have been peaking about wednesday, tapering down thursday, friday, etc.. Late tuesday, early wednesday might have been better for arimidex, and if E2 was still too high after a couple of weeks maybe increase to 0.5mg..

Thanks for the advice.

I think I will try taking test shots on Mondays afternoon, and arimidex on Wednesday morning.

Thanks for the advice.

I think I will try taking test shots on Mondays afternoon, and arimidex on Wednesday morning.

Arimidex is an oral (quick release), testosterone is esterified (slower release), therefore it might be best taking the test monday morning, and arimidex monday night...

So I did my test cyp shot yesterday evening and took .25mg arimidex this morning, and I don't really feel all that great. Specifically, my sex drive isn't too great.

Could it be the timing of the arimidex? Should I take .25mg more in a few days?

You're gonna need a lot more time to pass before things have settled down enough for you to know if there's any real effect on your sex drive. Give it a few weeks trial first and then reassess.