TRT for young male.

^^i had no idea wht EDM meant but i saw the word junkie and asked about possible past or current opiate abuse..no offense taken but as for opiates causing low test levels, theres even a term for it OPIAD, Opiate Induced Androgen Deficiency...1.4 butanediol can also cause low test levels due to its tendency to raise prolactin..

im not uncomfortable at all, just like all bases and questions covered :)

I figured hence why I explained what EDM meant in the post lol. I was just say inferring it from a name not so good man. Raise a real question get a real answer, raise a question based on an inference from a name, its just not cool. As long as we good then we are fine if you want opiates and low test explained we can go into that if you would like to start a tread just to have the dialogue, I am sure it would be useful to many people. And There are plenty of us here that can flesh that out with real scientific evidence and anecdotal evidence.

Like I said I want people to come here feel safe to ask any and every question they can, and not feel like they are goign to be hassled because of a name avatar ect ect. We may break balls here, its encouraged especially between friends,and to help just foster a place where we feel comfortable among people of like mind. I want to try and cultivate an atmosphere were you can the most asinine name and no one will make a assumption based on a name or avatar. But yeah Bel you are right, and like I said if you want to ask the question or perhaps fee free to post up the info you have on the subject and open a dialogue on the subject that way via a new thread? Could help some people mate, and would allow some of us that have info on this to place it under one roof. So yeah Bell cheers for bringing to mind a needed topic.

didn't find this question offensive just out of place, I don't feel like sharing my history of drug use as it's not really relevant to this thread, and no I have not been addicted to opiates in the past nor is my low test from Opiate Induced Androgen Deficiency. It is just how I am genetically made. The junkie in my username is just my way of emphasizing my attachment to EDM because it's only type of music that can give me goose-bumps and head rushes.

I feel ya on the EDM addiction brother. And that's what I was getting on about that the question was out of place and just like wtf. As a mod I would be remiss in my duties if I did not comment on the randomness of that comment. Keep posting here man most ppl are like me, gf and serotonin - that is to say helpful and on topic

Its a combo of both really. You loose the drive and then your test vanished. Take my situation rigth now Im on some heavy pain killers ( and I had a huge issue with them ) for a surgery I just had, now My girl is just gorgeous 6' tall 120lbs, 36c 25 37, built just god damn, now I have an issue not banging her, but after a few days on pain killer my drive dropped and im on 250mg test a week. So there is another component at work. You gotta remember Sex is guided by a complex set of hormones, chemicals, and mental factors. BTW I am doing good with the pain killers but thats because she has control of them and I really dotn want to go down that road and have informed my dr so he knows my situation.

didn't find this question offensive just out of place, I don't feel like sharing my history of drug use as it's not really relevant to this thread, and no I have not been addicted to opiates in the past nor is my low test from Opiate Induced Androgen Deficiency. It is just how I am genetically made. The junkie in my username is just my way of emphasizing my attachment to EDM because it's only type of music that can give me goose-bumps and head rushes.

well test levels can also be due to concussions or other things like extreme weight cutting..ive talked to a few wrestlers that have low T, they are in their 20s, never used steroids and their doctor theorized it could be due to possible head trauma or weight cutting..

as for getting on trt, i guess it depends on how much low test levels are affecting you in terms of depression, everyday functioning..a low sex drive could be a plus, depends on how u look at it :) TRT comes with its own nice list of side effects so..

Id by the weight loss head trauma makes no sense, as most of it is produced in the testes. How ever dramatic weigth loss can do it look at female athletes hard training can cause their menstrual cycle to stop.

and yes just because someone has normal or even somewhat high testosterone levels it doesnt mean they will have a high sex drive..dopamine and a few other factors come into play here..i remember reading about a man who was 28 years old who had quite high levels of testosterone yet he was asexual, simply had zero drive for sex..so when it comes to sex drive, its quite complex and even the experts dont know exactly what is at work here..

^^that man will take over the world. No desire for sex yet I'm sure the test drives him for his passions and work. I almost envy that , alas sex feels too good :p

Last edited:
^^that man will take over the world. No desire for sex yet I'm sure the test drives him for his passions and work. I almost envy that , alas sex feels too good :p

from what i remember he owned his own business, was successful but ive heard many men claim that if it werent for their drive for sex, they wouldnt be nearly as motivated career-wise..they claimed sex was basically the underlying reason men choose to keep climbing the ranks and gaining social status..