• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

troparil vs cocaine

It isn't as broad spectrumed (NE, DA & SER), it is more selective for dopamine (troparil, compared to cocaine). RTI-55, which is the para-iodo, is again, more of a SNDRI than troparil, and likely a good candidate for a "more potent" cocaine phenyltropane.

see list of phenyltropanes
and list of cocaine analogues

I think that as an analog of ecgonine and possibly an analog of cocaine it's not actually legal in the US. AT least, I wouldn't expect to go free if the feds could prove ingestion.

Troapril and friends are mostly just SNDRIs, they are quite comparable to methylphenidate and its analogs in terms of stimulant effects. They also totally lack anesthetic effects (no numbing) 'cause the benzoate ester is needed for that. So they're less cardiotoxic.

"Hexen" is N-ethylhexedrone, it's likely covered by the psychoactives ban in the UK and any cathinone restrictions.

Hexen: Beyond Heretic was a good game btw.

so to conclude this, there is no reliable substitute to cocaine for the past 30 years or so to this day, 2017??

so to conclude this, there is no reliable substitute to cocaine for the past 30 years or so to this day, 2017??

Well, there is 4′-Fluorococaine, which only differs in the added fluroro, so at least from the structure it's very close.

It is a relatively stronger SRI than cocaine, but then again SSRIs only cause slight effects, even at occupancies of >80%, so I don't think it changes much.

Serotonin syndrome also only happens when SSRIs are combined with e.g. MAOIs, even massive overdoses of solo SSRIs are generally safe in terms of SS.

hmm that is a strange one. it doesnt indicate ANYWHERE over the net that its either illegal in europe OR US, yet, i cannot find information if it is ever sold anywhere. kind of confusing, but interesting to research this. not much info on this forum either.

hmm that is a strange one. it doesnt indicate ANYWHERE over the net that its either illegal in europe OR US, yet, i cannot find information if it is ever sold anywhere. kind of confusing, but interesting to research this. not much info on this forum either.

It certainly APPEARS to be available, even though I have never ordered it, so it might be a SCAM!

Troparil is readily available now, but unsure whether it's worth it after RTI-xxx disappointment. Had some stuff which was more delirant than stimulating some years back.

i find troparil to completely useless. no recreational value at all. heretic was a good game, btw...

troparil was really strange, took a small dose, my elbows felt funny and i fell asleep for 10 minutes or so, this happened 2 times. really strange...

when you take it you notice the big tropane with only the phenyl sticking out, as i said, really strange.

Troparil is readily available now, but unsure whether it's worth it after RTI-xxx disappointment. Had some stuff which was more delirant than stimulating some years back.

Cocaine is so interesting in that it resides in a class of many deliriants. I’ve always felt that cocaine also was in its own way a deliriant, the egomania borders on delirious and if enough is consumed one can lose the plot real quick. The only drug ive had full on realistic hallucinations was cocaine. Well that and Mescaline.

-GC

Welcome back. More interesting than troparil and cocaïne, I synthed dimethoxybenzoylmethtylecgonine in thé lab, making a shootable salt out of it. The synth is quite tough' but fun to prep. I started with 1 unit troparil , one unit H2Fluor and one unit H2OFluor, along H2O2. Then, when thé benzyl is uncleaved and halogenated I added protonated toluène éther. Then I added phosphocyxlohexenylene along HF and Cl2. Water : 6 units HO- 2 unités H3O+ and thé PPCHyl reacts with thé zetotsomic retra charges of thé oxolmic charges inside thé protoxons présent around thé halogens permitting thé coke to Come Out of thé solution. It's 100% pure (I reached 99,8°%.} and lasts 'round 3 hours.
IS there something, yup, I work at a megatron scale lab now. Lool

Last edited:
Hey G_Chem, Ask me any help with a synth I'll be your man mate !

Cocaine is so interesting in that it resides in a class of many deliriants. I’ve always felt that cocaine also was in its own way a deliriant, the egomania borders on delirious and if enough is consumed one can lose the plot real quick. The only drug ive had full on realistic hallucinations was cocaine. Well that and Mescaline.

-GC

What you are describing is a delusion and not a delirium. Take 200mg of DPH (I DON'T RECOMMEND IT!!!) and you know how a Delirium feels like. It's like a fever dream only that you're fully awake and talking with people who aren't there and trying to kill diamond spiders on your wall that don't exist. At least with cocaine you're kind of aware that your ego is of the size of the tower of Babel, but during a delirium you lose all self-awareness.

@asecin

I wouldn't be surprised if Troparil could cause Pneumoconiosis. I tried it once and no matter how softly you snort it, it always ends up in the lungs. That powder has the consistency of dust. I don't recommend using it...

What you are describing is a delusion and not a delirium. Take 200mg of DPH (I DON'T RECOMMEND IT!!!) and you know how a Delirium feels like. It's like a fever dream only that you're fully awake and talking with people who aren't there and trying to kill diamond spiders on your wall that don't exist. At least with cocaine you're kind of aware that your ego is of the size of the tower of Babel, but during a delirium you lose all self-awareness.

@asecin

I wouldn't be surprised if Troparil could cause Pneumoconiosis. I tried it once and no matter how softly you snort it, it always ends up in the lungs. That powder has the consistency of dust. I don't recommend using it...

I’ve taken more than 200mg diphenhydramine, and honestly I’ve tripped harder on cocaine. I’ve had bad batches of cocaine I believe contained other coca alkaloids which caused full on hallucinations. On one occasion I was “chased” through the woods by “police” on ATV’s with dogs. I could see the cop cars driving by on the road, hear the dogs barking, hear the ATVs and saw the flashlights following me.

Cocaine is not far off from known deliriants and other alkaloids like tropacocaine likely cause hallucinations. If not cocaine itself…

-GC

I’ve taken more than 200mg diphenhydramine, and honestly I’ve tripped harder on cocaine. I’ve had bad batches of cocaine I believe contained other coca alkaloids which caused full on hallucinations. On one occasion I was “chased” through the woods by “police” on ATV’s with dogs. I could see the cop cars driving by on the road, hear the dogs barking, hear the ATVs and saw the flashlights following me.

Cocaine is not far off from known deliriants and other alkaloids like tropacocaine likely cause hallucinations. If not cocaine itself…

-GC
I'm not here trying to invalidate your experience with coke, but what you describe sounds very atypical of cocaine. Hallucinating that people are chasing one cannot be caused by cocaine itself. Becoming psychotic and THINKING that cops are chasing you is definitely something I personally experienced, but full blown deliriant hallucinations must have been caused by some RC cut in your cocaine. Try to acetone wash your coke next time and then see how it feels. If you still get delirious, then maybe your brain's chemistry reacts in atypical ways to mama coca.

Is anybody else here who can share their experiences with coke? I binge on cocaine once or twice a month since at least 8 years and have never experienced a delirium. It would be interesting to see the drug checking results of those batches.