Trippy Mitsubishis, funny stories

Sparky

Bluelighter
In the last couple of weks me and mates have agred that we have definitely been tripping on Mitsubishis. Its kinda weord cos we always get from the same person and none of us have ever experienced anything like this with them before. For example, I was sitting beside me in a club the other week and he reached across me and grabbed my other friends foot and started shaking it, I just looked at him and asked him what he was doing, he just stopped doing it then said while looking at his empty hands "where did my Dreamcast controller go?" he doesnt even have a Dreamcast. My other friend the other night started a conversation about how Pinocchio was on the Titanic and drowned, he truly belived this. I myself have experienced it, telling the cab driver to go back to the club until I get my tools (i dont have any tools). Its like your dreaming with your eyes open, your thinking one thing and saying another and a second later you ralise that what your saying doesnt make any sense and your talking complete and utter crap. Anyway, does anyone know what this could be, or is it totally natural?
Ive just read over this after I posted it and realised its an absoloute mess, sorry, but ive got one hell of a hangover.
[This message has been edited by Sparky (edited 13 December 1999).]

How interesting.. My bf rolls like this every time he rolls hard. It just hits him really oddly; his body chemistry must be weird or something. But anyway, we always just thought we would trip out on it.. Like he'd suddenly think he was at work, and be like going off about camcorders or thinking we were his coworkers.. E just doesn't effect me this way, or it hasn't yet anyway.
~*~ Ashke ~*~``

I was tripping out quite badly at CREAMFIELDS in the U.K. this year.Getting mad visuals in the tents and generally seeing things which weren't there,like people,Army soldiers in full battle dress...that kind of stuff but then again after dropping 8 mad pills,smoking one and having 1.5g of speed what do you expect...

Well lets see I tripped off of one pill. I was with my 2 other best friends and I was blowin up hard. I was on the couch and I looked on the chair and thought that I saw the cat and I asked my beautiful best friend Roxy if she saw the cat on the chair and she was like nope. So I was like damn I'm trippin off of these pills. So next I moved to the chair and looked at Roxy and her face turned into a pugs face (the dog). Next was the spider. I looked at the T.V. screen and there was this fucking huge spider on it. When I looked at it it ran away. So that was a great night. I enjoyed trippin off of my pill and I blew up so hard that night.