View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tripping shrooms 2 days in a row with lemon tek

NeoLid

Bluelighter
So last night I went out and got some shrooms, unfortunately my dealer would not sell me less then 5g so I ended up buying 5g. I took about 2.5-3g last night and had a extraordinarily strong trip, I would say comparable to 1.5mg of NBome or about 300-400mg of AL-LAD, I was really blown away by the strength of the trip, OEV become fully 3D, morphing objects, colors everywhere, etc... a good +++ trip.

So now I have about 2 - 2.5g left and I am planing to trip again tonight, I know its a waste because of the tolerance, but because of my really busy schedule it has to happen tonight or I might as well just throw them out. I live in Canada and shrooms are as easy to find as weed so I'm not really concerned about saving them until I have time again, especially with the risk of someone finding them, I would rather just throw them out.

Now to my question, last night I just ate them straight, but tonight I am thinking of using the lemon tek method on on the remaining 2 - 2.5g I have left as to combat the tolerance and reach a similar intensity as last night. If I do use the lemon tek method will 2.5g be too much? Because last night was wonderful but I don't think I could handle a trip any more intense. I read you have to double your dose the 2nd night to reach a similar intensity, is that true? If so how much does the lemon tek increase the intensity? w

So I guess similarly my question is, if I trip a 2nd night in a row with a similar dose as the first night, but using lemon tek the 2nd night how will the trip intensity compare?

I think the lemon tek is pretty unreliable for potentiation though I've had good effects with it, again occasionally not consistently. If it does anything at all, IMO it is that possibly all psilocybin present is acid-catalyzed-hydrolyzed to psilocin, which as free 4-HO tryp may have a much more quick onset and favorable kinetics. It's still the same alkaloids but due to the kinetics possibly they may hit faster and faster is stronger if you avoid acute tolerance that way.

But if you tripped last night, you already got tolerance - which is still slightly separate from acute tolerance I guess.

I personally doubt that the lemon tek would cause so much potentiation that it would overcompensate for tolerance from a strong +++ the day before. That would be taking it too seriously IMO.

Potency of mushrooms vary though, possibly even from shroom to shroom if not from a monoculture (= same genetics isolated before fruiting)... so being natural products that adds to unpredictability.

No guarantees, hardly ever at this, but I'd expect to be underwhelmed not overwhelmed. But tolerance is notorious for being very unpredictable, in some cases people hardly get it - many factors.

Hope for the best, prepare for the worst - set and setting always a must, so make proper arrangements.