View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tripping on DXM, DPH, and Nitrous... Need help

ShiaFuckingLaBeouf

Bluelighter
I have 375mg of DXM (in Robo Dry Cough form). I also have access to 500mg of Diphenydramine. I have never tripped on DXM before but I have experience with mid-low doses OF MXP (a research chemical that is supposedly similair in effects to DXM). I'm tight for money and while I know that the best thing to do would be to take DXM on its own at least once before trying the DPH combination, I can't afford to keep buying syrup as I'm out of a job for like the next 5 weeks. So I'm going to just combine them this weekend for a crazy trip. I have a good head for dissasociatives I think (I suck at handling tryptamines on the other hand) and I am a fairly calm, grounded person so I strongly believe in my ability to deal with any scary delirious hallucinations in a safe way.

My first question is how many mgs of DPH would go well with 375mgs DXM? I was thinking of just taking 250mg DPH with that dose. Would this be appropriate for an intense, but not completely delusional trip? I'm 64kg body weight.
My second question, and this response may vary greatly from person to person, is when robotripping do you prefer to listen to music using headphones or speakers? When I used MXP I found music from my speakers boring and uninteresting (even with the bass turned way up) but for some reason when I plugged in my earphones it put me in a state of intense euphoria almost immediately. Is this the same for you guys on DXM?
My last question is how nitrous will affect the trip. I know that normally nitrous just kicks the DXM trip up by one plateau for a minute or two. But how would it affect the combination of DXM and DPH? I only have a few canisters left and really want to see how it affects the trip, but I just want a heads up of what to expect.