View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

tripping on adderall and weed?

nancy145

Bluelighter
sometimes when i take adderall then smoke a huge amount of weed(to the point where im nearly immobile) i see spirals and flashing patterns that arents really there, all in bright, vivid color. ive experienced this with multiple different dealer's weed so im almost certain it isnt laced. anyone know if this is normal and safe?

It probably has something to do with the serotonin activity, because other amphetamines with similar structure can be very psychedelic and weed definitely enhances the psychedelic aspect of nearly any substance.

Yeah, weed can be psychedelic on its own. Some huge bong rips should do it, or simply doing a lot of it.

Mixing it with practically any stimulant will make it even more so. And in my + lots of other's experiences, stims make the weed less harsh, therefore making it easier to smoke more and increasing the psychedelic activity as well.

So yes, not only is it normal, I'd be surprised if this didn't happen. It doesn't matter that I'm very tolerant to both, because it happens to me too. If you're new/semi-new to either of them, I'd expect the combo to hit harder.

It's been so long since I've had a proper stim trip. :( Now that I'm older, I'm way less inclined to go overboard anymore.

I have smoked bud and popped a 30 mg adderall XR. It was probably the best thing I have ever done. It mixes perfectly with marijuana and the high for me, lasted all night. I very much do HIGHLY recommend.

Uppers and weed send me into panic attacks. Amphetamines definitely give me some great thoughts and weed definitely can make those very complex but the "tripping" headspace is more of a bend than a straight road. If you get what I'm saying.

LSD will hit you with the mindfuck
Adderall will hit you with wonder-thoughts as I call them.

I don't think this is a serotonin related issue.

Adderall just lets you smoke more without passing out/zoning out. You can smoke a lot more and still feel relatively clearminded