View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tripping and need to go home, bad trip?

Willydog155

Bluelighter
Ok so I consumed 180 glory seeds and am about 3 hours into the trip. I am feeling very high and definitely tripping. It's brining me anxiety which makes me feel as if I'm in and out of reality. What should I do to not have a bad trip or reverse one. I need to go home in about 1 hour

You should find something fun to do. Play a game, play guitar, go for a run, all you gotta do is find something fun that is distracting enough.

Also, you should stick to one thread.

Just take some deep breaths, try to relax - maybe take a walk.

Don't get too hung up on the idea of "bad" trips - it's a bit of an overly simplistic idea, IMO.
If you focus on that fear, it becomes more likely that you'll have a difficult time though, i think.
If you are dwelling on negative thoughts, fear or anxiety - try to distract yourself.
Listening to music or looking at aesthetically pleasing things can be helpful.
Take care, and try to enjoy it :)

Find something to get your mind off of it, and just know that everything IS going to be just fine. You're on drugs and having some anxiety, that's normal. You're not going to have a heart attack or any of the negative things you might be thinking.

Reminds me of a time I was tripping balls on like 8-10 grams of shrooms and smoked too much weed on them so I ended up watching waterfall videos on youtube until I eventually passed out. Waterfall videos lmao out of all things.

I use this song a lot, old soul and gospel is good when you need a more positive mind state.

Of course, if you can ride out your trip in a bearable way, that's always preferable. But if you're facing real anxiety, taking a benzo is always a fine alternative. You may not have access to benzos, which is fine - in this case follow the many excellent suggestions upthread. Relax - realize that nothing serious will end up happening to you - you will probably look back on this night with fond memories, most likely bringing it up in conversation with old friends - if you play some music with some headphones, you will probably lose yourself to unimaginable dank sounds - you like yourself a lot because you are cool. You did MG seeds. You are not a pleb. You are awesome. Your mind is currently experiencing a rich host of sensory phenomena that literally 99%+ of all people you have contact with will never even begin to imagine.

lol that's just my 2c

take some benzos