• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tripless DMT

Holy shit man... i had given up all hope.

Just came home from a really positive day. Decided i would load up the las, layered between the erb.

I could only hold for like 5 sec tops. Had a mad body rush followed by CEV for a good while.

Oh man.

For the record, escitalopram seems to build a very strong barrier. A high enough dose of dimitri manages to find its way home.

Ahhh!

"Larry's" SSRI may not be Interacting Negatively with the DMT - but I'd wager $$$$ that the SSRI is blocking a good sized chunk of the activity that goes on. 40mgs of Properly Vaped DMT should have Larry in damn near Outer Space - 10-20mgs gives me OEV and CEV.

I love to post this fact on drug boards, because so many people are willing to try SSRI's and SNRI's due to the way Doctors push that Class of Anti-Depressants on Newer Patients, or when you first go in for treatment of Depression. They do this partially because of the Kickback $$$ they make off the Uninformed Patients they see. This is the fact I like to recite.........Please read the little article below about how drugs are Approved by the FDA, especially SSRI's......

http://www.srmhp.org/0201/media-watch.html

No SSRI has ever beat a Placebo in extensive Double Blind Testing - not even better than a 50/50 split - but the Drug Companies choose to Manipulate the Data they have so it skews towards their Newest Anti-Depressant that is about to hit the Market, with TV Ads, and Millions of $$$ Already Invested in the Research and Development stage. They REFUSE to let a Drug be a Loser, EVEN if it has NO PROVEN THERAPEUTIC VALUE, so they make sure they can sell it anyways. Your Doctor is not always there to help, sometimes they just make you run a maze of different drugs, until you feel so fucked up - you don't remember how Depressed you were, because of how fucked up You feel after giving them their 30-60 Day "Window" to work.

My Psychiatrist made me try 5 Different SSRI's, an SNRI, and Bi-Polar, and Anti-Psychotic Meds, before He would give me what I needed all along....................fucking Benzodiazepines. Now I'm good, and the sad fact is - I tried to guide that Doctor the whole time because I already knew what my Issue was from Personal Research, and my own at home trials. Doctors are fucked up - Money Corrupts..........what else can be said.

I told that story so maybe your friend "Larry" will rethink what his Doctor is Telling Him He Needs,............Instead of GIVING him what he may need, which may be NOTHING AT ALL - or something completely different. That link is Legit, check it out. - Meowfish

Yup, I was given Amitritilyne anti-d from many years (as Paxil, Zoloft, others, my body quickly rejected, due to horrid side effects), after a traumatic accident & the only thing it ever did was cause drowsiness, dry mouth & constipation & then was the only way (even with as much benzos I can ask my Dr for), I found I couldn't get to sleep without 'em! Then, nor could I fully awake which became life destroying. They are no more effective, it's been shown than placebo in treating PTSD & mood disorders. So I began to taper off. Early this year I cut a benzo I'd been on as long, & had no WD symptoms over 4 months. My Dr was shocked. (I was born at this clinic).

I found out during a planned trip to Peru to an Ayahuasca retreat, it was on a list of drugs that were very dangerous to combine & couldn't go, for a healing ritual. After years & years of taking this, being told is was safe & there was never to be any physical withdrawal symptoms, & after 2 years of reducing it, I finally took the last 1, I expected a few days/weeks of insomnia, & mild sickness as I had run out on occasion for 2-3 days & thus had occurred. Well, it's been 4 months & insomnia turned to sickness, to full fledged flus, to 3 weeks of dizziness, stumbling, falling to injury, severe irritability & mental lack of clarity to 2.5+ months of mostly bedridden state. It's been nearly 4 months & I can not sleep more than a few hours at a time, without taking several valium, another drug I am having less problems with not taking than amit!

I've know not slept more than a few hours at one time for 4 months & although this is still disorienting, YET I feel LESS depressed, am slowly regaining my life back & I am now instructing a team of Dr's & pharmacists on it's long term effects after long term use. They admit know that in fact they do not understand how they WORK despite big pharma's propaganda on TV which keeps selling this to hopeless people & still these TV Dr's seem all to happy to toss people on these for just about any condition.
Thank MAPS for their work with MDMA & psychedelics in better more efficacious treatment of PTSD & depression & my expanded team of Dr's, as I am now involved in psychedelic therapy to get at the root cause & cure. If they help you, have your Dr monitor your progress & get off them when & if you can! Unless you can avoid them altogether. Excuse my De-threading.