Trip to Amsterdam, advice?

Rollo

Bluelighter
Wassup my Brothers and sisters? Any one got any tips for my trip to Amsterdam? I'm going with Rolling Lady and Rollwitit in March and I"m stoked! Any chance we can meet up with a bluelight crew? We also have a 7 hour layover in NYC before we go and I'll be Rolling face (for lack of a better option) in order to kill the time. NYC bluelighters, lets have a cup of coffe... or just a bottle of water and a back rub accompanied by good conversation. lol
PLUR
smile.gif

------------------
Of all the things I've lost,
I miss my mind the most.
Ozzy Osbourne

hey was sup my pgh bluelight brother ( hehehe) wow I hope you guys have fun.. man if i had the $$ i would be right there with ya.. I'll have to talk to one of my boys about a cheep round trip ticket to amsterdamn.. but hehe have loads of fun... and hey we all gota hang out sometime again..
peace love unity n respect
------------------
peace out
Kiddie
much love and lots of huggles
PLUR the way to a better world

Hi Rollo,
I´m going to Amsterdam the first weekend in March. If you are going earlier, maybe you could mail me some of your experiences (...) with clubs, music and beans there.
Harald

Rollo - cop of coffee - your up !!
Amsterdam - go to record shop (small sells vinyl kind of type) be friendly (and i met you you will have no prob) and talk to the seller get info about raves and after parties outside amsterdam - local parties (IT,Sinners in Heaven Etc.) are nice to visit - but the real stuff is usually kept away from tourist - BUT the local are real nice !!
Also visit museums - rent a bicycle and basically HAVE FUN
smile.gif

Plur
------------------
SpecialK - If you thought thats a hole wait till you see my flat :)

Hey hope you have fun in A'dam. I was there about a month ago--only live about five hours from there in Germany. When looking for E, keep away from the guys on the streets, go into a gay book store, hopefully one that doesnt have anyone in it, and sit with the guy have a cup of coffee and then pop the ? where to get it, more than likely he will hat it there at the store. The orange tulips are great! Also, if you cant find the tulips, buy a test kit in any of the "smart shops" around the city and test anything you want to buy from the streets--but more than likely, they wont let you test it cause they know its fake and dont want to cause shit. Stay away from the guys in the red light district (sorry to be stereotypical but just about every black guy in the red light is a dealer of somekind. They are mostly selling laundry soap, diet pills, sudafed, or mini thins--all shit we dont want. Let me know when you are going, I might wanna meet up with ya--I know Im new but want to get known. Pease!!
------------------

Jayrw,
We would love to meet ya. We will be there March 4-11. Let us know if you can make it cause it'd be way cool if we could meet a bluelighter from Germany....ahhhhh yeah baby. Peace
------------------
"Without any intentional, fancy way of adjusting yourself, to express yourself as you are is the most important thing"

I'm going from March 4th to the 11th too. I can't fuckin wait. It's gonna be the shit! My friend lived there all last summer, and his boys meeting up with us to take us to the cool clubs/raves and hook us up with the bomb pills. I heard that the Van Gogh museum and the Ann Franke house are really cool. There's also a sex museum and a marijuana museum we're gonna check out. And of course the red light district. We got our tickets through cheaptickets (1-800-377-1000) for $270 roundtrip, can you believe it. They've gone up since then, but my boy got one for $320 out of National last week. We're flying out of Dulles, with a three hour layover in Newkark. We don't get to Amsterdamn until 11am, but we're all poppin painkillers in Newwark so we can sleep and be ready to go when we arive. The pills there are really clean too, we got some mailed here a few months ago. Carved, orange tulips, if you see'm buy'm, no joke, they are the shit. Anyway, if youall wanted to try and meet up, post something, if not have an awesome time!!
peace, head

Hey Heads. We are definately willing to meet up with you. We leave from Pittsburgh on the third,go to New York and get to Amsterdam at like nine in the morning the next day. We got cheap tickets also. They were $330. Anyways let's get all our info together. It would be cool if we all partied together.
PLUR

YYYIIIIIIPPPPPPEEEE a BL meetup in Amsterdam...way tooooooo kewl.
------------------
"Without any intentional, fancy way of adjusting yourself, to express yourself as you are is the most important thing"

My only advice for Amsterdam is, smoke MAD weed. Also check out THe Heineken PLant for cheap good beer and the Marijuana Museum for a little herbal history