View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ Trip Stories

Half Tab Dad

Greenlighter
So I'm sitting here at work trying to wrap my head around what to write (got here at 8:30, it's 11:11am 10/2/21) and my computer screen just stopped flickering with prisms. Phew. I can breathe
😅
Let's just start with: I can't even begin to describe what the actual fuck happened last night..like...your boy and his girl just went to the fucking edge of the galaxy and were hanging by our ear lobes and eyelids as the cosmos blasted by us before our eyes.

Okay so the real deal Holyfield play by play
👊

6:00pm 10/1/21
🏡
🚙
The Drive Home
🎟️
🛸

So it's Friday night, my girlfriend (27f) and I (31m) are heading up north (location MD) to get something for her friend who just got into town but we were closer to her parents house and said fuck it we can take the tabs on the way home after doing this favor (it was about a good 52min car ride..one way). This is where we miscalculated when to take our tabs. You see, any ordinary Joe Blow would have left them at home and not take them on the drive home with another 52 minutes to drive.. Usually it hits us within 1-1.5 hours, shit, one time it even hit us within 35 minutes. This shit RIGHT HERE hit in TWENTY
👏
FUCKING
👏
MINUTES
👏
2-0, not at ALL what we were expecting. Not at all prepared.

We started getting giggly and eventually got the tingles that followed suit and holyy fuck did it feeling we were rolling out of our skin. SIDE NOTE: this L come up/woven in the trip felt like rolling balls on MDMA (anyone know what that is? Sensory overload just like M?) At this point I could have been driving with my pecker I was starting to get wayyyy too hard for the current situation at hand. I was thinking "not nooowwwww why on earth would that brain need all the blood rn and not the one that's driving". Now we're 30min from home and things are getting weird. Like FAST. The visuals were starting to creep in ever so slightly and the music just felt sooooooooo good in the car. This shit felt like I was starting to get wrapped up by a big warm bassy blanket while lofi just spilled through my gut and into my lap. Now I have to pee. Yes like going in public. This was the real blast off countdown actually going off this time but the ten second countdown was 30 minutes.

I go into McDonald's and immediately regret not looking outside first. I should have found a quiet dark place to pee outside. It felt like walking down the halls during lunch in high school. Not a bad vibe, but certainly a time jump that took my brain out of my body. I use the restroom and exit quickly. Now I'm back out and my gf is waiting in the car looking absolutely adorable and absolutely starting to look freaked out.

TERRIBLE IDEA TO DRIVE, I NO WAY CONDONE DOING THAT WHATSOEVER IDC HOW STRONG YOUR MIND IS..NO.

I get back in the car and I start to let her know that it felt like it was kicking in and she looks up and says "babe check out that sign.." I shit you not this sign has always flickered all the years I spent in that little town we drove through, this time it was clouds of smoke rolling around with changing lilac and deep purple colors of smoke instead of the strobe and flicker. At the same time "we need to get home!"

We're driving home with 15 minutes left on the clock and fuck fuck duck did shit got tooooo real toooo fast. It was literally an impending feeling of racing against time while another window of normality is slowly closing behind it. It was like jumping through two hoops that you know you've always been able to do it with ease but this time was very different and it felt like a losing battle with a huge reward at the end. It felt like watching two points about to intersect with a small gap and then open the fuck up on the other side once said gap closed. We were at a red light four lanes on our side, four lanes across the street, four lanes on the left, four lanes on the right... And the headlights were the entire show. A car would quickly go by and both of us would look over our shoulder and see the lights behind us but there wasn't anyone driving behind us. The shadows of the cars would quickly turn into little animals running by but there were those headlights that yanked our vision back straight ahead. We rounded the turn and started heading home on the home stretch but that's when everything started to really become difficult. On the final 5 minutes I was probably driving 10mph and the cold wind from the outside and the heat from the car felt the same and I was officially mother fucking starting to ascend or whatever the wooks of the woods are saying nowadays.

We pull into our street and our bodies started to vibrate. Like my ass was jiggling and I kept giggling .. bc my ass was jiggling on it's own. At this point babygirl and I had stretched out smiles and our cheeks were ready to bust open with more little smiles pouring out.

7:00pm
🏡
Home Sweet Home, and Blast Off
🚀

BOOOM!!! We busted through the door and started immediately GEEKING TF OUT, and our legs. Fuck. They did NOT WORK. We're literally 5 steps from the basement steps (to our dwelling) and they just gave out. Somehow she managed to get things together and take us downstairs where we find ourselves writhing on the ground releasing all the stress we just put our minds and bodies through. It felt like two meal worms vibrating up and down, I'm talking like fast trembling from our legs up to our waists and back down. Dude, we were rendered useless. I was sprawled out on the cold tile taking in every square inch of it on my skin as my eyes pulsated trying to see if the squiggly lines in the tile were worms or faces. It hit us both actually at the same time (a lot of things did this trip) and we remember seeing everything just do one big pulse and that's when the ground was crawling, the ceiling crunchies turned into worms that looked like veins pulsing red and then back to white like it's original color. I looked over at her and she's wide eyed and mouth dropped. "Babe are you okay?!" I asked out of slight panic because..well..I was in the fucking weeds in my mind (a Leo who is very dominant in my own mind is now a little hairless naked sweaty alien cat) and she's a fun, sweet, loving, and sensitive Cancer...oh my sweat dear, she was holding on better than I was.

We looked away from the ceiling and started noticing rays of pinkish very light pinkish hues shifting from clear to pink and they were just strands running off of the ceiling and into the void of the air. The "nothingness", that was like dark energy to space, in the room has now filled with visible lights and prisms. It hit us. We were inside of something organic and it was alive. We took about 15 minutes to gather ourselves from laughing too hard at everything moving around in the inside of this organic being that we have locked ourselves away in. She finally says have you seen the tapestry which mind you is a giant trippy mandala sunset tapestry that has two rows of palm trees on either side and waves that look like they are going to come out of the tapestry... This is just what it looks like when you're sober. I looked up and my dear Lord did I see an entire fucking tapestry put on a show. It started it off by getting super close to my face and then very far away and then super close again. We were on the bed which was about a good 10 ft away from that wall. I can't tell you how crazy it was to watch each corner of the tapestry start folding inwards and outwards, seriously looking like a starfish waving and folding in the sea. So 5 or 25 minutes go by of watching this tapestry do wonders for our eyes until we finally muster the strength to get up. I grabbed my guitar and tried to play for what seemed like 15 minutes laying on the bed laughing and then looking all serious when we noticed the guitar strings were wiggling on their own sort of like when you put a camera inside of a guitar.

We were like newborn fucking lambs trying to walk around the basement, seriously felt like K (yuck, but this was a good wobbly feeling and it wasn't negative at all). To say it was a struggle to get to the damn futon 5 feet away, it would be an understatement. Gravity was melting, vision was melting, faces are weaving in the walls and out the tapestries, but just mellow ones and sort of reminded me of those Carlos Santana albums
🤔

Around 9:00pm
🪱
Grubs to Space Pirates
🏴‍☠️
👩‍🚀
☮️
👨‍🚀

WE WERE FLOORED for what felt like an hour and a half come up and roughly a 2 hour peak. Then it hit me at the beginning of that long juicy peak. All of this organic matter, veins in the walls, the fractals between the thin air, seeing space dust everywhere with stars and planets surrounding us..

..we were fucking time traveling. I know it sounds crazy...I promise I'm not.. like anymore, I was certainly fucking fried bat shit wired for 11 hours, but I'm all good now, work's going great haha. Anyways the new blanket I put out earlier looked like some 70's Flagstaff, Arizona lookin ski resort hotel room blanket, you know like some hippie dessert shit. Idfk. It just made sense. The blanket, the taps, seeing Santana album artwork pouring out of the taps and into my gf's hair (Abraxas, Santana 3, Shaman, Supernatural to be extremely specific) the music (lofi and similar genres of the sort), the Himalayan salt lamps, the RGB light strip with a desert sunset ever so slowly fading patterns of light changing from deep purples to light blues to light greens to dark greens to yellow to orange to red and back. It all felt like a time hop to the 70's and for some reason it felt nostalgic, like I've been there before, but obviously never have. I looked over at my gf and her hair was vibrating and vibrating making it look like every eye movement she did was shuttering and photo stop/flipping and her face was trailing everywhere.. but her HAIR has perfect curls and every strand matched the one behind it so it gave off this resonating look like it was waving in and out from the taps behind like.. waves, yeah like waves haha i was donnnneee. Fucking nothing short of epic, she's Italian, gorgeous perfect body and a hot fucking smile that'll render any man unless especially with that rasp in her voice that she gets at the end of the day from teaching all day... goodness..My skin is going crazy thinking about it haha. We laughed after I told her what I was seeing and what she was seeing but holy shittt did I get a feeling out of nowhere, a feeling of a ever lasting horniness that totally enveloped me at the peak of the trip, like the peak peak. She was on her stomach and looking around at the walls when I felt like I needed to see what she felt like after rubbing each other's backs and arms and bodies over our clothes all night. I went for the butt, y'all. The few fingers I happened to slide past her waist line put her eyes wide and her smile wider. I made it to the crevice
🌛
At this point we were struggling to keep it all together and we were about to hit the ROOOOOF of this mf'er and it's on fire and we goin let it burn lmao (referencing a song, the roof was NOT on fire). She looked back at me with eyes like saucers, with her ass moving around with my hand and told me "babe is that thing going to work as we're hitting the highest peak of the night?" I looked back with an impish, gleeful grin and guided her hand down my pants to show her that yes, yes it is working very well. My underwear was soaked with precum which felt like an entire bottle of hand soap popped in my boxer briefs
🧼
I remember running my hands down her ass into her wet lips that waited for my fingers to start tickling them. Totally felt like I was some dude from the 70' just genuinely appreciating her body inside and out as my fingers danced around in her pants. I saw peace, respect, mutual love, and admiration. It was so so beautiful just rubbing her and kissing ohh man the kissing. Totally felt like I saw us jump to the future and we were old and then young and then totally different people from the 70's and 80's. Fuck another time jump but it keeps getting mixed up like a round robin between the past, the present and the future. Remember when I said it felt like we were rolling? This is where the extreme climax in the very peak of our trip happened lmfao.

Idk like 11:00pm or so
🍆
🍑
To the fucking edge of the galaxy and beyond
✌️
🥵
🗻
🗻
🗻
🗻

Now we're both just turned the fuck on whilst our favorite lofi artists plays our ears into a blissful serenity (Flitz and Suppe, Osvaldo, b-sides, Emapea, Jinsang, Esbe, etc). We said fuck it lets try to fuck during this lengthy come up but holy shit did we not expect to hit the peak of peaks while we collided our two galaxies.

It gets graphic
🚧
💦
Caution floor, bed, clothes wet

As I got on top of her I remember the room pulsing in colors of deeper and darker tones than before, going darker and darker and then light again totally feeling my blood all go to my guy when she opened her legs. As I stared down at her gorgeous vagina it looked like the most beautiful creation in the world, I closed my eyes and I saw vaginas absolutely everywhere. Green ones, blue ones, purple ones, red ones, orange ones, yellow ones, all the different color ones in the world and it was fucking amazing. Shook it off, ADD wasn't going to fuck this one up. But damn. Absolutely breathtaking,
🌈
rainbow pussies, everywhere. I grabbed a hold of my member and I slid it in her ever so gently and softly embracing every moment and every square inch as it reached to the back of her cavity. She told me she could feel every vein with every thrust, she could feel my head expanding and contracting. Her eyes jutted open with surprise (yes I'm decently endowed, but when tripping and rolling it goes up another 1.5-2 in than normal
🍆
), pleasure, and unknown. I certainly almost blacked out because I'm dead ass for sure I came in her the second I went inside but didn't realize what I did. I think it was because I was totally inebriated and also when tripping and rolling I've noticed that, at least for me, things get confusing when it comes to blowing load, nothing's confusing about it but just a feeling of being confused and then followed by eye rolling orgasms. Every single time I thrusted she threw her head back and gasped for air but as she got the air it looked like it was as if she was drinking it with every breath she took and I felt it through my dick into my soul. I have never felt like two souls have been so attached before. I got "confused" / blew a load about nine-twelve times after every single time I saw Carlos Santana albums pouring out of her hair and into the tapestries in the background. For some fucking reason I kept seeing Carlos Santana album artwork every time I was cumming
🎸
💦
I was like is this heaven? Is Carlos Santana actually God? The world will never know. This all lasted for at least an hour and a half of us just fucking our wits out of our brains. Going slow going deep going slow going fast, going sideways on her stomach, on her side, legs up over her head
🤸
🤸
🤸
We literally did everything we possibly could that had to do with pleasure during this peak. When she came she told me she saw galaxies and planets and nebulas and shit flying by eyes open or closed
🌌
WTF. SO WAS I!! I told her about the Santana shit and we cracked tf up. But when I was penetrating and dumping endless cum inside of her she kept me grounded. Her eyes were the only thing my sanity clung to during this trip, this peak, this life altering shit. Sorry, if you can't tell I'm hyped like I just won the lottery, sure as fuck felt like it. Anyways her eyes were just gone, she was seeing alllll sorts of abstract things materializing in front of her eyes and boy was I right there with her, going to town. Fingered her and ate her out too, I've never seen a girl almost go border line stiff when it came that huge of orgasm. Her body was vibrating like before and then stiff and while her eyes rolled back she let loose again and let out a huge breath of what the fuck was that
🌬️
We jumped from the futon, after gaining footing and her letting out all the little seeds, to the bed where she sucked the soul out of my dick. Like I was soft and hard, back and forth, just gushing cum for like 15 minutes straight, non stop orgasm after orgasm. She was just letting it drool all out of her mouth as she readied for the next load that followed suit anywhere from 10 seconds to 45 seconds, this guy was a broken fire hydrant
👨‍🚒
Afterwards we kept sexcapading the night away until we finally felt settled into our trip...a normal trip. Yes the walls were still moving but not as much. Fuck. We laughed at the stories we shared and cried at the beauty we found in every second of it. She told me she too saw us getting old together but hers was placed in the future and it was matched with what she saw us as. I can't believe how amazing that come up and peak was.

2-5:00am
🧘‍♀️
🧘‍♂️
Coming To
🏄‍♂️
🏄‍♀️
💤

As we lay along the folded out futon, we shared every single thing we saw in this new window of sanity that started to help everything make a bit more sense of what we went through, symbolically speaking. She said she saw the space particles and galaxies fly by while we were fucking, the time jumping with round robin aging, the vibrating sensation when we were close to each other. She told me something that made me tear up with joy and life. She said this about our love and relationship: I saw us at the beach by a lighthouse with a lot of rocks around and we were making Sandcastles out of the sand. The waves kept coming in and knocking our sandcastle down but we kept rebuilding it over and over, better and better and told me that she felt like the castle represented our relationship and the obstacles in our way. She told me that our love was like the ocean as well. It was vast and wide, currents come and go, waves crash and tumble down, but it never stops it just gets deeper. I fucking bawled. A big sweaty half naked, 31yo baby. We followed up talking about our relationship and how we're feeling and what we feel like we need and what's been met that was previously lacking. A Phoenix out of the fire. We held each other and cried together saying how much we love one another and how beautiful we see each other in a newer and better light everyday. Straight up gratitude and appreciation was poured out from every square inch of our hearts. I'm in love.

We went ahead and tried to roll a J for what seemed like 3 hours but we kept going back to talking and fucking like the primal animals we had become. Finally I get the focus to roll what seemed like the ugliest J I've ever seen in my life lookin like a whole ass witches finger or some shit all crooked and and lumpy. Yeah it looked like shit but hell yeah it put us on our asses for the night. I don't know what I was doing but I put about half a gram of bud, 0.3 of funnel, and about another half a gram of kief. We walked outside and stared at the stars and saw them twinkle and shine so bright. I remember one specific one that was extremely bright and it looked like a fucking planet. Our visuals were definitely still in effect but I can feel us getting tired We held each other closely as it was getting pretty cold out. We talked about our plans for the weekend, finished the ugly ass J, and then went inside to wrap up the night. We hopped on Fortnite to see if we could even play, but was suddenly distracted by a random show being performed within 10 seconds of signing on. Apparently it was some random dude from the Middle East and he was fucking killing it. The colors and trails were fucking crazy! We watched as our cringy friend danced across the screen with a bulletproof vest and a corny Janet Jackson microphone. This shit was fucking pure gold. After the event was over we played a round and then called it quits for the night after taking a few dabs of some seriously heavy indica shit. We went off to bed butt ass naked because of course we were going to start fucking again as soon as we got under the sheets and that's exactly what we did for another 2 hours until it was 5:00 in the morning... I had to be up by 7:50 to get to work by 8:30 this morning. Holy fuck was this the most insane fucking decision I've ever done in my entire life. Mind you we split a tab and then split a half a tab. We both took in total of 3/4 of a tab each. I swear to God this is double dipped and there was no way in hell that was a 3/4 of a tab. We were so fucking high for so fucking long. I don't regret a single bit of it nor do I condone anyone driving in that condition at all but hey you got to do what you got to do sometimes. Again I don't condone in that at all and it was probably better to get a ride.

Conclusion:

Yes, yes we agreed that we're going to do this again. Probably next weekend to be honest. Maybe even take an entire tab this time. Looking back, I don't think I have ever felt like I was traveling through time forward and backwards while aging and reverse aging at the same time. Yeah, sounds utterly nuts, but I've done acid plenty of times and same with her, shit we've even done it quite a few times times within the past 10 or so months since we've met. This shit right here, this shit right here was way too fucking potent to be taken that lightly. I cannot believe how The tapestry at one point looked like a fucking island boat, and then the next moment we were 60 years old thrown back into the '70s feeling like we've been there before. Sex on acid is incredible, sex while peaking ridiculously fucking hard.. is uncomparable to anything I've ever imagined or could ever muster up to imagine. Make sure she's on birth control too, at the very least. So yes 69 times out of 10 I totally recommend fucking while peaking, 1000 times better than fucking while rolling... Who am I kidding this L we do always feels like a roll / trip.

I found out that I need time to process things when it comes to stress and unwelcoming events happening in my life. I'm coming out of this adventure with an open mind towards hearing what others have to say and accepting it, wish me luck with that one. Didn't smoke a cigarette that entire time, realized that I didn't need one and nor do I ever need any more of them. Started smoking when I was 18, 13 years later I'm fucking done, going strong for 12 days now. My body is my temple and I will always love it and appreciate it. My girlfriend is my right hand man, not really a sidekick but an equal partner in this crazy voyage of life. I have a whole new meaning of respect and comfort with my girlfriend after this trip. We've always respected each other fairly well and yin and Yang it when one person needs more than the other. I love this girl to death and I wouldn't take any other cosmic voyage with anyone else but her. This was one of the most spiritual trips I've ever had and every single one is always spiritual, I try to make it a point to have them that way versus taking it for fun or partying. I hope everyone learns something from this story, laughs at it, cries, shares their ideas about their own stories. Let me know you guys think! This is the first time I've ever written out an entire trip.

Much love

-HTD