• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines Trip Report "Humbled" - IV 50mg 3-MEO-PCE + 45mg 4-HO-DET + 50 mg 4-HO-MET.

Intrapsychcular

Greenlighter
Hello wonderful people!
This post includes a dissociative and tryptamines so I was not sure which pre-fix to select so I apologize if that is incorrect.

Some short info about me:

Around 3 years ago I found out about the world of RC's, had always been fascinated by psychedelics even way before I could even know someone who can provide them to me. Had tried the classic psychedelics except mescaline and also managed to source a couple of vials of ketamine from a local pharmacist I met online before I found RC's. I read all about Shulgin, watched Dirty Pictures, got "TIHKAL" and "PIHKAL". I pretty much started reading up all about them at every chance I could during the day and after that I started ordering 1g of most things to try out and and see which ones I liked, then started ordering the ones I liked in higher quantities in fear of them being banned. Never got to try 4-ACO-DMT or MXE sadly and it is exactly the stories and reminiscence of a part of their users that makes me fear current chems on the market from being banned (irrational I know since I'll get a notice before that anyway).

Sorry about the rant got a little sidetracked but I have done most RC's that have been available for the last 3 years in all ROAs and various dosages.
Please do not repeat these dosages I had tolerance to all chems mentioned here and still got destroyed.
This was very irresponsible of me.

Around two weeks ago I had this experience, wasn't planned actually but I had been binging the 3-MEO-PCE (all done IV) for a week prior to this faithful night and that probably influenced my decision as well, had also done a small dose of 4-HO-MET three days prior. I had done a 30mg IV shot of 3-MEO-PCE in the morning (keep in mind 60mg is hole/blackout territory for me). At around 17pm I decided to do another shot this time 50mg. Then I listened to some music , talked to a friend online, also think I blacked out at one point. Later at around 22-23pm not sure, don't have a timestamp sadly, I went to bed and turned the lights off and was seeing very faint dark colour visuals mixed in with HPPD. I told myself I would want to see some colourful geometric patterns and go to bed.
I got out of bed turned on the lights and in my dissociated and inebriated state I open up my stash and grab a couple of hallucinogens. I landed on 4-HO-DET along with 4-HO-MET and then decided I would counter the tolerance from three days prior by adding more of each and sprinkled around 15mg of 3-MEO-PCE, stirred until dissolved, filtered through a cig and a q-tip (please use micron filters and don't be like me) and as soon as I hit a vein, registered and started pushing the plunger I hadn't even injected even 1/4 of the entire solution and just judging by the effects from that volume I knew I didn't have much time so I pressed the plunger down very fast, got the syringe out, threw it away, turned the lights off in my bedroom and BOOM! Gone, everything gone, no bedroom, no walls, just the void. I might have blacked out from the onset of the intensity because I suddenly came to and was seeing the most intense yet very familiar from previous trips - DMT breakthrough patterns and rooms etc. I was suddenly swapped away from that room by four entities made from geometry and light. They just looked at me and didn't speak but I could feel their thoughts. I felt like those entities are actually my family and that life as we know it is just a lie and a test which I went through (died) and am now in the real world where they have been waiting for me and known all along.

I don't remember the transition but what followed was that around me everything went black again and I was surrounded by thick fog, a couple of elves showed up but more like the ones in World of Warcraft (which is odd since I haven't played that in years), they showed me some writings and some kind of weapons then they disappeared. Not soon after I was in a dark, cold and what felt really strongly like an underground place with sludge everywhere, nasty smells and whatnot. One creature who looked like a cross between Jabba the Hut and Watto from Star Wars, crawled out of a hole and was as big if not bigger than me. It started talking in my native language but I cannot remember what it was saying, I just remember being beaten mentally, I thought that a very long time had passed and started begging this lurker of the depths to get it over with and that I cannot take this anymore. I remember it saying that I can spend a lot of time in there. I freaked out and it jumped at me at which point I started screaming for help and upon hearing my voice got a little lucid and stopped. I knew I was heavily under the effects and did not remember what I took but after hearing myself scream I thought that I might've been screaming for longer than I thought and that someone must've heard me and alerted the police. Then BAM! A big church bell could be heard and everything went black and white and I was sure I was dead at that moment. I just fucking killed myself for nothing, fool, fool in a man's shoes. Feelings of dread and doom set in. I felt the pain of everyone I know when they learn about my death simultaneously at the same time. I was certain I was dead or about to die and what I am experiencing right now is actually in my head while I'm traveling in an ambulance to the ER. Some time passed and I started feeling my body with my hands and figured I might not be dead but still worried for my mental health after. I was soon in a jungle and large humanoid creatures with snake heads showed up from the woods and were looking at me without speaking.

At this point I was somehow lucid enough to understand that I was in a different place and different scenario and this kept happening over and over again, so many times that I thought that the penalty for a person to experience this is lunacy or death. I actually was saying to myself things like: "WOW, you fucking retard you actually did it this time, you'll either be dead at the end of this or in an asylum for the rest of your life." ; "You had everything, parents, a girlfriend and good friends who love you and you just went and threw everything away forever." and so on. The thing is that every time a thought like that occurred it really sunk in deep because I was absolutely certain I had severely fucked up and was damaged from now on.
I was trying to remember what the hell did I take during the berate of fully immersive visuals, it really didn't matter if I had my eyes closed or not. I could not remember much else except a dissociative (I knew it was 3-MEO-PCE but could not for the death of me remember the name and articulate it) mixed in along with more than one hallucinogen, at first I thought they were three, then four, then I thought I must have taken DPT with 2 or 3 more of the subs (only name I could remember for the 4-Subs at that time). I thought to myself that very few people that I personally have came across reading online have done this combo drug class wise, and none that I have read of with this exact combo IV. Maybe I was the 5th or 100th of people who never could or wanted to share those experiences after they did it, maybe they were now dead or locked in the asylum. I thought I had actually really done some kind of damage to my brain and something irreversible on a neurological level changed (and maybe It did who knows) for better or worse (I wonder which).

It felt like months to years, there were so many other things I saw and experienced but am describing what I managed to hold onto the most.

After some time in what seemed like limbo I felt my body again and remembered there was a light somewhere so I struggled to find it but did and turned it ont. Still everything heavily twisting and morphing but never the less I was ALIVE! I was kissing the fucking ground beneath my feet and in ecstasy that I will get to see the people I love tomorrow again. I must've looked like a person from the looney bin after this because for 6 hours I was so fascinated by what just happened and could not believe it, while still trying to process everything I thought that this event needs to be marked in some way, however I couldn't function. It was like I had gone back to the stone age. Everything erased. I could not at all remember the passcode for my PC or Phone for the next 8 hours and locked both devices and one needing the other in order to unlock. I got a notepad and a pen and said that this event must be documented somehow! I first struggled to describe what happened by writing a couple of letters from a word then forgetting everything, then I thought to myself "I'll do that when I get my head together". So I tried to at least write down what I took - pointless, giving a monkey a stick and showing him 4-HO-MET written on a piece of paper for example, he'll do better than me. I lost some time on that as well and then decided it's futile and in the end the only thing I managed to write on the page was the date - 21.10.2022. The date of my second birthday.

Piecing everything together after the whole experience, it lasted no more than 3-4 hours. For all who plan to try this or anything similar just start really low and work your way up. I had read about dissociative and psychedelics combos before and had even done it once but could never imagine what I was in for by doing this. I'm sure that even with double the dose of the hallucinogens I wouldn't have experienced what I did because of the dissociative which affects the experience in such a profound and unexpected manner. I was pretty much broken and repaired, died two times, and spent a lot of time somewhere else not in a single night but it was just a couple of hours.

I'm writing this while on a shot of Coke so excuse the rambling and formatting please. This is it for now thanks for reading and stay safe and responsible!

Last edited:
Sounds more like a childhood nightmare than a trip as i know it!

Crazy doses. Thanks for the read.
I'm guessing more akin to 20ish mgs of the trypts if taken at baseline tolerance via IV ROA in a combo of the disso I reckon. My disso tolerance is always high except first usage after long break then it goes back as if I hadn't stopped almost.
Honestly not something I would do again soon, but if I don't see myself topping this experience off without repeating it with higher dosages or trying something similiar as a combination in the future.
And I'm all about going further in subsequent serious and solo trips which are done over all sorts of intervals and depending on real life factors etc. But for example once a year is optimal for such intensity if "optimal" is the right word to be used at all.
But let's say once a year as the most often point of repetition for me to do that but the difference being this time actually knowing and willingly going into it after some idea of what to be expected, as this was quite the opposite of that in terms of intention, results being expected and actually achieved in the end.
But very very humbling indeed.