Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Trip report 3 packs truffles, ~45g. 17.9.23

SnowFoxBL

Greenlighter
okay small trip report from my 3 packs yesterday:
was tripping balls and was outside talking a walk and having fun, thought a lot....
nice visuals with theese truffles, a lot of fractals as always.

at some point i had auditory hallucinations wich felt weird... there was this voice telling me "lets go home again" in slow motion... it was like i was stuck in some slowed down reality... it made me feel uneasy, but i managed to recover by walking around, and sitting down. this was the first time i had auditory hallucinations, and it was weird, but cool.

the whole night it bothered me (as always) that so many non-natural lights pollute the sky, my neighbors are especially bad with this. when i shroom i want natural light. not this chemical electric white light... at one point i was questioning the light of a star in the sky, because it was wayy too bright and yellow... i was almost convinced it was some secret base to watch over us, until i realized how stupid that sounds... although i still find it weird that there is a super bright star in the east.

its wonderful how much i think about when im high, and what wonderful ideas i get. i love shrooms/truffles. this type of truffles was cut up on delivery due to the chunks being so big, i think thats part of the reason that i had such a fast and potent reaction to those. ill try those again. im suprised how strong the trip was, given that i had only waited one week since my last trip. anyways, cant wait for next week or two weeks... im not sure if i want to go back to bi-weekly tripping, its better for my wallet.

happy trippin, Snow.

some stars appear to be brighter than others because some stars are actually different sizes and some of them are different distances away. i really feel like there are other planets around different stars that are just like earth... with all of the colors in different nebulas that have stars, i don't see why there wouldn't be different gases or whatever else for different technologies. maybe the lifeforms look different in these galaxies, but i see no reason why their couldn't be a gas in another galaxy that allows them to go light years away and reach a place like earth. so there could definitely be species on other planets that watch us or contact earth.

as far as this being your first time with auditory hallucinations, how old are you? i usually hear this is common in the late teens and early twenties, but i'm always interested if it happens to people when they are older or younger. how long have you been tripping as well? just curious about when different people get voices.