View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Trip questions.

12ozMouseBoner

Greenlighter
Long story short, someone i know had a trip after a big sitting of benydril followed by an epipen. (they have a wasp allergy.) They started to trip after 20 mins, they described they could feel the atomic structure of things and that i had these with dots of light all over me with streaks of gold across my arms. During the trip we discussed if the space in-between the molecules have follow the same density properties of a black hole (not sure if i worded that correctly, I'm no scientist.)

Has anyone else had a similar trip and is there any meaning to the white dots of light?

It doesn't sound likely that there's any special meaning to me. Sounds like they just had a good trip.

Diphenhydramine is a strange drug, the white lights probably don't have a special meaning.

The thing with this drug is you're basically setting yourself up to go crazy and see a lot of things that aren't there. It doesn't even compare to something like LSD, these two drugs aren't even in the same class.

I've done a high dose of it a few times because I'm stupid. I saw a lot of things that weren't there, talked to people that weren't in the room. It's confusing and you'll do stuff like talk to a pile of clothes because it looks like your friend, but when you reach out to touch it you realize it he/she wasn't even there. You get moments of clarity like that and it really messes with you.

I never advise anyone to experiment with this class of drugs because I consider them to be dangerous. You're blacked out, crazy as a loon, and mobile for the duration. It's easy to set something on fire and not even realize it. You might decide to go for a drive or something else that is dangerous. If you and your friend are going to continue using this class of drugs you either need to trip sit each other or find another person to watch over y'all if you do it together.

Really though, you should consider other drugs. Deliriants aren't really a "trip" and they can turn on you and things can get very dark. People often see spiders/snakes or other things they fear while they're on it. I've seen a spider the size of a dog walk across my bedroom, scared the shit out of me. I don't think there is much value to the drug and it does horrible things to your body (restless legs, random pains in the chest and things of that nature).

Sorry for the rant I just wanted to advise you about what you're getting into if you continue to take deliriants.

The central part of a trip is it's uniqueness to each person. Trips (and drugs as a whole, really), open your consciousness to the truth of reality, but instead of operating as a transport from A to B, it's more like firing a cannonball onto a checkered field (from point A to any random point between B-Z). Imagine this on the scale of the infinite, and and the chance that everyone experiences the same trip is equal to the chance of everyone experiencing a different trip (infinity as a concept does weird mathematical things). So, finding similar experiences of full-on trips can often be difficult, and sometimes impossible. I am a firm believer, however, that each trip shows some truth of existence. One, or multiple, slivers of the infinite. Mathematically and physically speaking, the concept of infinity itself produces a logic loop that both justifies and invalidates every outcome at once (hence the infinity symbol's ebdless feedback loop). This is a really hard concept to explain, but it's sort of like everything is correct, incorrect, both, and neither simultaneously, but also individually. So whatever you experienced, in my opinion, is some part of that cosmic puzzle as a whole, and the existence of infinity implies that all things possess the capacity to be...all things. Nothing is incorrect, and everything is everything, so to speak. Moving on:

I haven't myself FELT the atomic structure of things, but have often SEEN it when tripping acid. And as for the black hole density in relation to the empty(ish) space between molecules, I don't quite understand what you mean, but I'll try my hand. Black holes have such intense density, because they are essentially the physical result of the mathematical concept of an asymptote or hole. As "x" approaches the position of the discontinuity, a limit is (typically) established, and the function digresses infinitely, always approaching, but never reaching the discontinuity (though sometimes "jump" the whole of asymptote and continue. In the physical model of a black hole, this infinite digression into the event horizon (which as far as we know, is in space was a hole is in calculus), produces ridiculous density. The space between molecules thing is too ambiguous and I don't quite know how you mean there, but this exact concept of limits and infinite digression is present everywhere, so I would be entirely unsurprised if it was extant in the way you mean. For example, if a ball bounces half of it's height with each bounce, mathematically, it should never stop bouncing, but digress infinitely into unfathomably miniscule numbers. Zeno's paradoxes are similar perfect illustrations of infinite digression/limits in this context.

I hope that was decent enough a contribution lol. I write a lot and tend to get ridiculously absorbed into whatever I'm spitting out, so things get scattered somewhat frequently, so if that was useless, let me know haha

Last edited:
it really wasn't a planned trip, but usually if i do decide to trip i do my research before even taking it.

kind of like the infinite realities i guess, but i get what you mean. It's one of the main reasons I decide to trip, to see the different perspectives (I guess.) but it was useful lol